Player Harassment

Rules & Policies for the game server and forum
Cynar
RETIRED*
<b>RETIRED*</b>

Unread post Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:47 am

I want to remind all players to be on your best behavior. Sometimes people get carried away and forget that there are rules on how not to interact with fellow community members both in-game and on the forums. Everyone has an /addignore option, I suggest you use it if you find you cannot tolerate another players words of.....whatever.

My comments are in no way reflective of those of the current Awakening Staff. Please do not mistake my opinions or statements as official representation of the Awakening team. My opinions and comments are purely my own.
Cynar
RETIRED*
<b>RETIRED*</b>

Unread post Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:55 pm

People need to take it easy using some of the verbage that's being thrown around again in gen chat. We took it away for a year and will be happy to do so again. Always be respectful of others race, religion, gender, etc etc and so on. Sometimes trying to be funny or witty is still crossing the line even though that may not be the intent.

If your personal views or opinions conflict with the rules of the server, then advise you to keep them to yourself. This is supposed to be a fun place to play. Let's keep it that way.

My comments are in no way reflective of those of the current Awakening Staff. Please do not mistake my opinions or statements as official representation of the Awakening team. My opinions and comments are purely my own.
Cynar
RETIRED*
<b>RETIRED*</b>

Unread post Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:21 pm

Reminder to some of our players currently in-game, if you mess with people too much you cause them to quit. If this becomes a frequent habit of us getting complaints about you I will then cause you to go bye-bye. Play & have fun. Realize the difference between fun and you being a nuisance.

This is becoming a pretty frequent issue amongst the same 4 or 5 players. I am growing tired of having to post about it and action is soon to follow. At the same time if you are getting killed or beaten up frequently because you mouthed off or got in a nasty verbal exchange, don’t ask staff for help. You can’t call someone names then expect us to be sympathetic to your plight.

If you pick a faction your open yourself up to pvp which you might not really want. That’s why the choice to stay or go back to nuetral status is an option.