Naming conventions

Rules & Policies for the game server and forum
Cynar
RETIRED*
<b>RETIRED*</b>

Unread post Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:53 pm

Ok folks. I've had to rename a few people in the last couple of days due to very poor naming choices. If i catch you, you get a rename. If you decide to do it twice, you get a permanent ban. Use good judgement when naming your characters. If you did this right out of the gate, re-roll that character. We aren't a free character renaming service.

I don't expect people to stick to canon(Buttersmooth), however if your name is offensive, racist, or tastelessly sexual in any nature you have already made a poor decision.Just because you are clever enough to fool the naming filter doesn't mean you will be rewarded. Please don't waste our time on crap like this.

My comments are in no way reflective of those of the current Awakening Staff. Please do not mistake my opinions or statements as official representation of the Awakening team. My opinions and comments are purely my own.
Cynar
RETIRED*
<b>RETIRED*</b>

Unread post Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:05 pm

This has become am issue again amongst some of our newer players. Don't make poor naming choices thinking they are cute. It will get you a name change and possibly some ban time.

My comments are in no way reflective of those of the current Awakening Staff. Please do not mistake my opinions or statements as official representation of the Awakening team. My opinions and comments are purely my own.