Awakening Scavenger Hunt "Those Pesky Jawa" June 2020 - COMPLETED

Official server events and player organized events listing
Moonbeam
On-Leave (Staff)
<b>On-Leave (Staff)</b>

Unread post

COMPLETED...EVENT OVER.

The roll for the Awakening Scavenger Hunt "Those Pesky Jawa" June 2020 CSR Token winner is: ProfessorTela. The roll was witnessed by Ckyici and Snubbz

Awakening Scavenger Hunt "Those Pesky Jawa" June 2020- Please Read the Rules.

Intercepted Transmission: "Hello traveling adventurers on Tattoine, my name is Tybido and i'm in need of some assistance finding some missing droid parts that was stolen from my shop on Tattooine by those pesky jawa. I have counted a total of 8, Part A through Part H. Are you up to the challenge to help find these droid parts? The Jawa have probably put them on a vendor trying to make a small profit. I got some intel from the droid C-3PO, the droid has calculated the parts are either in a major city building or in another public structure. Please help me. I want to thank you in advance for your help. Moonbeam has taken it upon himself to help in gathering the items from each person and will distribute the rewards. Once all the droid parts are found and verified, Moonbeam will pick someone (Dice Roll) to receive a CSR Token that can be redeemed at the prize hall on Tatooine at 6591 5446 (/waypoint 6591 5446). Please we need to find all those droids parts within 2 to 3 weeks. Thank you again. Read the Rules!!!"

Found Date

Droid Part A: FOUND - June 26, 2020
Droid Part B: FOUND - June 19, 2020
Droid Part C: FOUND - June 18, 2020
Droid Part D: FOUND - June 26, 2020
Droid Part E: FOUND - June 03, 2020
Droid Part F: FOUND - June 03, 2020
Droid Part G: FOUND - June 03, 2020
Droid Part H: FOUND - June 26, 2020

Clues:

Droid Part A: Finally, I arrived from Naboo in Mos..., WHATS that?!?!
Droid Part B:
Droid Part C:
Droid Part D: Almost there...Nav says we are about 2700m away SW. Lets just go fishing.
Droid Part E:
Droid Part F:
Droid Part G:
Droid Part H: Quadrant 1, ti fo S si ekiaT

Rules - READ THEM
01. The droid parts A through H are located on a vendor in any public building. Remember, purchase the droid part from the vendor.
02. Only one entry per account. Once you find your first droid part please wait till June 24, 2020 6:00PM EDT before you look for another.
03. When you find a droid part, please do not share the location or the description of it with anyone. That way future Scavenger Hunts can be enjoyed.
04. Email Moonbeam in-game with item name and the coordinates of where it was found. In order to claim your prize, you may be asked a question about the item’s examine stats and you will need to answer correctly.
05. Check back here for updates about the search. Clues will be given out if a droid part is not found before June 24, 2020 6:00PM EDT.
06. On June 24, 2020 6:00PM EDT Moonbeam will open the Scavenger Hunt up so you can submit more than 1 droid part. Only the first droid item you find will give you a prize, but you will have a greater chance at winning the Prize Token.
07. Winners in the scavenger hunt could have their in-game name used on the Forum, Discord, and/or Facebook. By taking part in the event you agree to the use of your name on all Awakening SWG platforms.
08. So we can keep the event fun for the entire galaxy please refrain from gathering more than 1 droid part so that more people will have a chance at finding one till June 24, 2020 6:00 PM EDT were it will be open to anyone to submit more than 1 item.
09. This Scavenger Hunt was meant for 1 person not a group, please complete the search alone, so we can keep the event fun of the entire galaxy.
10. June 30, 2020 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) All items are considered dead and the scavenger hunt will be over.
11. FOLLOW THE RULES
12. Here is a link to see when June 24, 2020 6:00PM EDT relates to your timezone, https://everytimezone.com/s/83fc36fb

Special Note from Moonbeam: I will have a odd work schedule for the next few weeks so it could be the weekend before we can exchange your prize if we can not workout a time throught he week. Thanks for understanding.

Moonbeam
Event Coordinator
Rules & Policies | ToS | Play Now | Awakening Discord | Events