Where's Waaldo?

Official server events and player organized events listing
StaticStrife
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

Waaldo has a bad habit of wandering off and getting lost in the most interesting places. Your task, should you choose to accept, is to find him and send me his location. Waaldo will be online different times of the day, in random places in the galaxy. He'll be in the same location for a few days to give everyone a chance to find him. A hint will be given out for each location, and each progressive location will be a little harder to find. Take a screen shot of you and Waaldo and send the link to it in a private message to StaticStrife on the forums. There will be a total of 8 location. The first 8 people to send me your SS's with all 8 location will be entered into a Dice of Death for three chances at a prize token. We are in the process of redoing the Prize hall.

The first clue and we'll make it an easy one. "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy," but Obi-Wan still ended up here looking for a transport to Alderaan.

StaticStrife
Retired Staff Member of SWG Awakening
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team.
Rules & Policies | ToS | Play Now | Awakening Discord | Events
StaticStrife
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

Waaldo said something crazy to me today. He's going fishing, on Tatooine! He better watch out for Storm Troopers confiscating his fishes. If you find him, send him home. I'd say send him home before he gets shot, but we all know a Stormie couldn't hit the broadside of a barn even with scatter shot.

StaticStrife
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team.
StaticStrife
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

Waaldo has a crazy idea about building a troop of droids to perform with him through out the galaxy. He's found a thrash heap/graveyard full of droids on Corellia. I told him he's never going to find enough pieces after the scavengers have picked it over, but he insists he can get them up and running.

StaticStrife