<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

Previous Winners:
(August: Locnar)
(September: Locnar)
(October:Locnar)
(November:Locnar)
(December:locnar)
We will be hosting a monthly creature hunt events to give people chance win CSR Tokens, this is how it will work:

The below list of planets and the creature you need to search for, you must take a screenshot with the creature examined, does not matter if the creature is alive or dead with you saying "i found the foul beast" in the picture. The first person to find all 10 and send the screenshots to myself via forums or discord will win the CSR token.

These planets have 1 creature each:

Corellia - Great plains stalker
Talus - Meager tortur
Naboo - Frightened young flewt
Rori - Enraged wood mite king
Tatooine - Overkreetle
Lok - Nym domesticated gurk
Dantooine - Swift charging bol
Dathomir - Grovo
Endor - Blood Frenzied boar wolf
Yavin 4 - Kliknik shredder guardian

Everyone has 1 month from today to find these creatures, after the first event we received a lot of feedback from the community and have tweaked the future ones as follows, when the event starts we will spawn in 1 of each spawn at a random location on the planet. If all 10 are not found by week 2 we will add a 2nd spawn at a different location and then by week 3 we add a 3rd spawn at a random location, also be on the lookout as some spawn may have babies with them as an added incentive.This event gives everyone a chance to win a CSR token aswell as experience the wonderful creatures in game.

Every creature located contact Heimdallr and he will verify the creature.

Creatures will change every month and i will update the creature list as a new one starts.

Heimdallr
Retired Staff Member of SWG Awakening
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team.
Rules & Policies | ToS | How to Connect | Awakening Discord | Events
Heimdallr
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

3 weeks have past on this event i have spawned in 3 of each creature in 3 spawns for each planet. 1 spawn of each also have a baby of that creature for an extra incentive(excluding reptilian life stealer and gorax as no baby available)

Happy hunting

Heimdallr
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team.
Heimdallr
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

Only 2 more days left of this event so far no one has found all 10 if all 10 are not found by the end of day on Sunday 9th then the person with the most found will win the csr token.

Heimdallr
Heimdallr
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

Congratulations to Locnar on finding all 10 creatures for this month he is the winner of the CSR Token

Heimdallr
Heimdallr
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

The creature event for september is now live we have added the following changes to it:

After the first event we received a lot of feedback from the community and have tweaked the future ones as follows, when the event starts we will spawn in 1 of each spawn at a random location on the planet. If all 10 are not found by week 2 we will add a 2nd spawn at a different location and then by week 3 we add a 3rd spawn at a random location, also be on the lookout as some spawn may have babies with them as an added incentive.

Heimdallr
Heimdallr
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

Congratulations to Locnar on finding all 10 creatures for this month he is the winner of the CSR Token

Heimdallr
Heimdallr
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

The creature event for October is now live

Heimdallr
Heimdallr
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

The 2nd spawn of each creature has been added as we are past the 2 week part of the event. If all 10 are not found by week 3 a 3rd spawn will be added.

Heimdallr
Heimdallr
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

Heimdallr
Heimdallr
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

The create event for november is now live

Heimdallr
Heimdallr
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

The 2nd spawn of each creature has been added as we are past the 2 week part of the event. If all 10 are not found by week 3 a 3rd spawn will be added.

Heimdallr
Heimdallr
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

Heimdallr
Heimdallr
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

The create event for december is now live

Heimdallr
Heimdallr
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

Creature hunt event update:

2 weeks have passed since start of the last creature hunt event i have added an extra spawn to each planet good luck

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10434

Heimdallr
Heimdallr
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

Congratulations to Locnar on finding all 10 creatures for this month he is the winner of the CSR Token.

This is the last creature hunt event for a while we will be starting a new event that will be taking its place in the new year keep an eye out for my info then.

Heimdallr