What does a CSi do? A CSi will help players that are having problems on the forums, in-game, and those having problems getting in-game. CSis will assist in moderating our various communication platforms. They will have access to our test environment and help test new patches and content if they desire. They will also have more input into the direction of the game. This is not a full-time job and we prefer you spend most of your time playing and having fun.
Attributes We Are Looking For:
- Online a lot! (4+ hours a day)
- Awakening Player (at least 3 months active experience on Awakening) and in good standings with the player base.
- Positive attitude
- Selfless (gives of their time)
- Impartial (unbiased)
- Honesty and Integrity (this is huge of course)
- Reliable and available (must be ready to do this whole heartedly)
- Must have access to use TeamSpeak/Discord voice chat (microphone, speakers, headset, etc.)
Application Q&A Template (Please Stick to This):
1) What is your real name?
2) What is your age?
3) What is your Discord name (e.g. Cyclone#3976)?
4) What country (and time zone) do you live in? What days and times of the week will you usually be able to dedicate to the position?
5) How long have you actively played on Awakening?
6) Did you play SWG during live, SWGEmu, or both?
7) Which server(s) did/do you play on?
8) What was/are your forum handle(s)?
9) Do you know any Awakening staff members past or present? If you do, how?
10) What do you think you can bring to the role and the SWG Awakening staff team (previous experience, attributes, etc)?
11) Give me an idea of why I should choose you to be a Community Support Intern with Awakening.
12) What is your most fond memory of SWG?
*Individuals in Time Zones outside the US preferred at this time, however don't let this deter you.
*Based on performance, want, and position vacancies the successful applicant does have a pathway to becoming a CSRI and CSRII.