Creston in PvP feat other Imperials/Rebels

Almost anything goes!
User avatar
NiEut
Jedi
<font color=#AAFF40>Jedi</font>
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:30 am

Unread post

daetalus wrote:No explanation eh?
Yeah you guys are way more skillful than us and we failed, well done ! We'll stop pvping now because it obvious from all your post that we are just doing it wrong.[/quote]

You were doing something wrong. You failed in your mission. Those who thought that bringing 4 jedi=easy win were denied. By muggles of all things. Clearly the alphas need to be buffed.[/quote]

Good story bro ! is that what you told your self to stop yourself crying last night ?

we came out with 4 Jedi and no one else. So we had no plan to attack your base so no one was denied anything. Later we thought oh were here we might try and brought 3 other people in to try bust the base. We should have planned taking the actual base down better or not left it as a after thought. The battle was still good fun
The only person denied anything here is you and your schadenfreude because we infact do not give a monkeys about your base.

P.S. it not our fault your Jedi were not online, for once ! Nor did we know that they were not online could have been Razot Remoku Anker Dashiva Ryusak Lyllith etc been waiting for us.
Last edited by NiEut on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.


User avatar
crestonanto
Jedi Master
<font color=#FFD700>Jedi Master</font>
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:45 pm

Unread post

daetalus wrote:You were doing something wrong. You failed in your mission.
You are posting in a pvp thread with my name in the title.

Image


Jedi Knight Creston Anto - I don't need large pictures in my signature.
feeja
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:22 am

Unread post

Image


User avatar
daetalus
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:51 pm

Unread post

crestonanto wrote:
daetalus wrote:You were doing something wrong. You failed in your mission.
You are posting in a pvp thread with my name in the title.

Image
Eh, Nieut hijacked it. I was actually quoting him.


User avatar
daetalus
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:51 pm

Unread post

NiEut wrote:
daetalus wrote:No explanation eh?
Yeah you guys are way more skillful than us and we failed, well done ! We'll stop pvping now because it obvious from all your post that we are just doing it wrong.
You were doing something wrong. You failed in your mission. Those who thought that bringing 4 jedi=easy win were denied. By muggles of all things. Clearly the alphas need to be buffed.[/quote]

Good story bro ! is that what you told your self to stop yourself crying last night ?

we came out with 4 Jedi and no one else. So we had no plan to attack your base so no one was denied anything. Later we thought oh were here we might try and brought 3 other people in to try bust the base. We should have planned taking the actual base down better or not left it as a after thought. The battle was still good fun
The only person denied anything here is you and your schadenfreude because we infact do not give a monkeys about your base.

P.S. it not our fault your Jedi were not online, for once ! Nor did we know that they were not online could have been Razot Remoku Anker Dashiva Ryusak Lyllith etc been waiting for us.[/quote]

1. Why would I cry, You were supposed to beat us. You are alpha. And you didn't. You killed us, yea, but base was still standing.
2. Well when I got off work and was online, you already had the cracker, doctor, and SL on site, so from my POV, you were there to knock it down. Even if it only evolved into a takedown after you got there. And the fact that you had several people distracted in drei monde while the rest of the group was on the base shows just alittle forethought.
3. The fight was fun. Was some of the best pvp ive experienced on this server so far. Meh, I don't like being cannon fodder, but I really liked smashing in the head of the doctor too :P.
4. I am not blaming anything on our lack of jedi. If anything I am proud that our group were able to accomplish our mission, foil yours, and take a few of your heads with only 1 temped jedi on our side.

ps
if you don't at least have a list of imperial jedi that you can put on your friendlist then take back off to see if they are online, then you are less prepared than I give you credit fore.


User avatar
crestonanto
Jedi Master
<font color=#FFD700>Jedi Master</font>
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:45 pm

Unread post

xtwiztedxsinzx wrote:Just an FYI but Lyllith was there, didn't do shit for the little time she stood but she was there nonetheless.
You died twice, cloned once, got on the terms for 170k and grind on dathomir.


Jedi Knight Creston Anto - I don't need large pictures in my signature.
timex1
Dark Jedi
<font color=#AAFF40>Dark Jedi</font>
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:23 pm
Location: AZ

Unread post

Damn, I posted this as just some friendly smack talk. This thread is spinning out of control. lol

Image

Maybe I should change the title to this topic.

Edit: There topic changed to included everyone else. 8)


[align=center]Image
25+ vendors located in the Mall of Naboo at -4955, 2899 in the city of Diarmid
Drop Off Vendor: Naboo -4955, 2899 (Any of the ACE vendors)
Find a good resource? Make sure and see if it's on http://galaxyharvester.net. Help us keep it updated! [/align]
User avatar
crestonanto
Jedi Master
<font color=#FFD700>Jedi Master</font>
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:45 pm

Unread post

Image


Jedi Knight Creston Anto - I don't need large pictures in my signature.
timex1
Dark Jedi
<font color=#AAFF40>Dark Jedi</font>
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:23 pm
Location: AZ

Unread post

crestonanto wrote:Image
Image


[align=center]Image
25+ vendors located in the Mall of Naboo at -4955, 2899 in the city of Diarmid
Drop Off Vendor: Naboo -4955, 2899 (Any of the ACE vendors)
Find a good resource? Make sure and see if it's on http://galaxyharvester.net. Help us keep it updated! [/align]
User avatar
crestonanto
Jedi Master
<font color=#FFD700>Jedi Master</font>
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:45 pm

Unread post

xtwiztedxsinzx wrote:You left out logging off, switching to Jocelyn and dying again....your point?
You should have someone clear you off the terms before the xp loss changes.


Jedi Knight Creston Anto - I don't need large pictures in my signature.
User avatar
Danjor
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:37 am

Unread post

blah blah blah blah blah blah... words... more words... See a recruiter go red... stay red </terminus>


Image
timex1
Dark Jedi
<font color=#AAFF40>Dark Jedi</font>
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:23 pm
Location: AZ

Unread post

Danjor wrote:blah blah blah blah blah blah... words... more words... See a recruiter go red... stay red </terminus>
Image


[align=center]Image
25+ vendors located in the Mall of Naboo at -4955, 2899 in the city of Diarmid
Drop Off Vendor: Naboo -4955, 2899 (Any of the ACE vendors)
Find a good resource? Make sure and see if it's on http://galaxyharvester.net. Help us keep it updated! [/align]
User avatar
NiEut
Jedi
<font color=#AAFF40>Jedi</font>
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:30 am

Unread post

+ 50 DKP to Ace


User avatar
jwyork
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Unread post

daetalus wrote:
NiEut wrote:
daetalus wrote:No explanation eh?
Yeah you guys are way more skillful than us and we failed, well done ! We'll stop pvping now because it obvious from all your post that we are just doing it wrong.
You were doing something wrong. You failed in your mission. Those who thought that bringing 4 jedi=easy win were denied. By muggles of all things. Clearly the alphas need to be buffed.
Good story bro ! is that what you told your self to stop yourself crying last night ?

we came out with 4 Jedi and no one else. So we had no plan to attack your base so no one was denied anything. Later we thought oh were here we might try and brought 3 other people in to try bust the base. We should have planned taking the actual base down better or not left it as a after thought. The battle was still good fun
The only person denied anything here is you and your schadenfreude because we infact do not give a monkeys about your base.

P.S. it not our fault your Jedi were not online, for once ! Nor did we know that they were not online could have been Razot Remoku Anker Dashiva Ryusak Lyllith etc been waiting for us.[/quote]

1. Why would I cry, You were supposed to beat us. You are alpha. And you didn't. You killed us, yea, but base was still standing.
2. Well when I got off work and was online, you already had the cracker, doctor, and SL on site, so from my POV, you were there to knock it down. Even if it only evolved into a takedown after you got there. And the fact that you had several people distracted in drei monde while the rest of the group was on the base shows just alittle forethought.
3. The fight was fun. Was some of the best pvp ive experienced on this server so far. Meh, I don't like being cannon fodder, but I really liked smashing in the head of the doctor too :P.
4. I am not blaming anything on our lack of jedi. If anything I am proud that our group were able to accomplish our mission, foil yours, and take a few of your heads with only 1 temped jedi on our side.

ps
if you don't at least have a list of imperial jedi that you can put on your friendlist then take back off to see if they are online, then you are less prepared than I give you credit fore.[/quote]


THIS .... you dying .. that was the goal .. blowing up your base wasn't the goal ... so apparently they succeeded and you failed, because you DIED. End of story


Manoa - Zaina - Olandar - Olevott
User avatar
daetalus
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:51 pm

Unread post

1. Why would I cry, You were supposed to beat us. You are alpha. And you didn't. You killed us, yea, but base was still standing.
2. Well when I got off work and was online, you already had the cracker, doctor, and SL on site, so from my POV, you were there to knock it down. Even if it only evolved into a takedown after you got there. And the fact that you had several people distracted in drei monde while the rest of the group was on the base shows just alittle forethought.
3. The fight was fun. Was some of the best pvp ive experienced on this server so far. Meh, I don't like being cannon fodder, but I really liked smashing in the head of the doctor too :P.
4. I am not blaming anything on our lack of jedi. If anything I am proud that our group were able to accomplish our mission, foil yours, and take a few of your heads with only 1 temped jedi on our side.

ps
if you don't at least have a list of imperial jedi that you can put on your friendlist then take back off to see if they are online, then you are less prepared than I give you credit fore.[/quote]


THIS .... you dying .. that was the goal .. blowing up your base wasn't the goal ... so apparently they succeeded and you failed, because you DIED. End of story[/quote]

Well, lets just say that we both failed and both succeeded, you managed to beat up the muggles, but the muggles managed to prevent you from destroying the structure.


User avatar
jwyork
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Unread post

but they had no intentions of coming for the structure ... so i don't see where you claim a win ... sure you defended the base .. but they did not have the classes to take the base out so that wasn't an objective /shrug


Manoa - Zaina - Olandar - Olevott
Rhaige9
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Unread post

BLAH BLAH BLAH, fun was had by all. Leave it at that.


Mayor of Vishous Acres, Naboo. Vendors, The Vishous CM, Riyce's Merchantile, Zehex Resouces
http://www.EverstuffRanch.blogspot.com
User avatar
daetalus
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:51 pm

Unread post

jwyork wrote:but they had no intentions of coming for the structure ... so i don't see where you claim a win ... sure you defended the base .. but they did not have the classes to take the base out so that wasn't an objective /shrug
They brought a basecracker....


User avatar
crestonanto
Jedi Master
<font color=#FFD700>Jedi Master</font>
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:45 pm

Unread post

daetalus wrote:They brought a basecracker....
Ashland's an invest 3 BH/smuggler armed with a blaster pistol for turrets and a particle beam cannon.
I normally carry a imperial bounty mission on him too.

Just because he is there...isn't always for the sole purpose of taking down bases, but if the opportunity arises he gets his bothan butt in there and does his job.

Since im the one controlling him as well as creston, keep that in mind that i may know his intentions...


Jedi Knight Creston Anto - I don't need large pictures in my signature.
Celt
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:58 pm

Unread post

I wasnt involved, but if you could stop with the copy/pasta and actually use the quote button I would appreciate it. Makes smack-talk-watching easier. Hard to figure out where the pasta ends and new smack talk begins.


Image