The "best" guild on the server? Not like this...

Almost anything goes!
Alix

Unread post

I didnt rub my feet on his couch.... Yeah i remember rubbing my feet on his couch!

Pyrozest
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>

Unread post

Sevvy wrote:But if you run your mouth at me, and start raging, it's on.

Sevvy

Unread post

I think Pyro missed the "batin" joke, but sick Rick James reference.

I was referring to Frito in Idiocracy. Which is why I posted the video. Please tell me you've seen that. If not, you owe it to yourself, it's a gem.

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
Visit my CA vendor in Nar Kanji, East of Theed @ -3022 3794 or contact me ingame on Sev, Sevvy, or Respect
http://imgur.com/7OHEzZy
CNiper

Unread post

Seriously, why the eff does the text get bigger the lower you scroll? Makes reading these shitposts appear louder and louder. Which I suppose isn't a bad idea.

Mayor of Diplotown, Dantooine. All Imperials & Neutrals welcome. Come for the mind buffs, stay for the community. <Diplo>
tnick

Unread post

Ellarria - Kanjiklub <Kk> Ginger Vegan Jedi
Bill'E Mays - Armorsmith/Artisan

Drakathos

Unread post

I myself don't see how this would warrant as a kill steal in any way, KK people were in the cave first and I've seen em do the acklay many times, LORE was there the other day also and KK people were further down already, then we just waited for a friend to arrive and saw that they took on the Acklay so we just looted some weaponsmith stuff and left to kill some councilwomen instead.

I would myself see this more or less as a competition on who gets there first to deal most damage. I've seen kill stealing on live and this seems to be far from it.

I don't like the way that shit is being thrown in both directions, it's just not something I enjoy. But at least its on the correct forum now instead of general chat.

Dunka - Jebi punching bag
Teppo - Master Armorsmith
Zing - CM/Rifleman

Vendors:
Naboo Avalon Prime
Teppo's Elite Armor: /waypoint naboo 7437 -6642

Guild Leader of LORE (Legion of Rebel Exiles) / Mayor of Avalon Prime.
crestonanto
Jedi Master
<font color=#FFD700>Jedi Master</font>

Unread post

Who is worse?

The people trying to mess with the car in a middle of street during a protest or the person doing donuts and leaving.

Jedi Knight Creston Anto - I don't need large pictures in my signature.
Cynar
RETIRED*
<b>RETIRED*</b>

Unread post

All joking aside this is the Smack-Talk area and this is where issues were mean to be hashed out, as long as you keep away from things like Cancer and or Real life skull fucking threats.

..With that being said I am going to suggest that Mr. Unholyfrostgod come in here and defend himself as this is what the smack talk area was designed for. To talk trash

Keep General Chat clean in-game, stick to private tells. If you don't want to read what someone is sending you in private tell,s or you are offended by what they say in private tells then use the /addignore feature.

Thanks kids and have fun :)

Cynar
Retired Founder of SWG Awakening
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team. Please do not mistake them for that of the Awakening staff.
Rules & Policies | ToS | Play Now | Awakening Discord | Events
Alix

Unread post

YAY Cynar

He wasnt upset with the "kill steal", lol who cares. It is the fact that you just walked away that was rude. And again, in comparison to what usually comes out of his mouth, you got a mild thrashing. We should settle this with fighting (physically) IG.

Alix

Unread post

clownsu wrote:A Jedi and a Swordsman out DPSed by two Swordsmen and a Rifleman? I guess those 15% min/max PUPs on our mid 600 top end grinding hammers were too much to compete with. Looks like I need to reroll before the inevitable Swordsman nerf.

It was the rifleman alone that out dmg'd, swordsman are crap.

Sevvy

Unread post

That Rifleman IS a beast...

I don't get the "just walked away" thing being rude. We were competing for loot. In my experience, the best course of action is to say nothing, and go about your business. It's definitely not to call people *******, pussies, and little cock suckers. Hahahahaha just typing that out made me laugh again. Oh, man, too good. :))

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
Visit my CA vendor in Nar Kanji, East of Theed @ -3022 3794 or contact me ingame on Sev, Sevvy, or Respect
Cynar
RETIRED*
<b>RETIRED*</b>

Unread post

Sevvy wrote:That Rifleman IS a beast...

I don't get the "just walked away" thing being rude. We were competing for loot. In my experience, the best course of action is to say nothing, and go about your business. It's definitely not to call people *******, pussies, and little cock suckers. Hahahahaha just typing that out made me laugh again. Oh, man, too good. :))
While we smack talk lets keep sex or sexual preferences out of it. I know it's something that was said to you, but it was said under the purview of a private message. Please don't mistake me telling you guys to have at each other in this forum as a valid reason to violate the rules of the forums or bad things I would get you for saying in Gen Chat.

Keep it somewhat clean guys!

Cynar
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team. Please do not mistake them for that of the Awakening staff.
Alix

Unread post

Sounds like you guys might be a bit of all of those. You openly said you intentionally poked him cause you knew he would rage and then aired the dirty laundry to what? Try and discredit our guild... and with no resolve. I wouldnt use the F word or call you guys lil dick suckers buttt, pussies for sure.

We would love to fight all of you. Its time to stir the pot.. if your not willing to bang in game, jam your insults up your sissies.

LOL I love that Cynar poked Unholyfrostgod lol, when he does come in here prep fro rated R.

Alix

Unread post

No problem Cynar

Cynar
RETIRED*
<b>RETIRED*</b>

Unread post

Alix wrote:LOL I love that Cynar poked Unholyfrostgod lol, when he does come in here prep fro rated R.
When players give, they should expect to receive right back. It's only fair. As long as it is done in private tells or somewhat clean in the smack-talk area only staff is good with that. Profanity is fine in this particular forums. What we don't want it denigrating into insults that cross into that questionable realm* and I think everyone should know where those lines are. If not I will explain it to them via ban.

*Someone's family, religious, sexual, real-world, etc.

Cynar
Alix

Unread post

I agree. I am one to cuss the situation at hand.

Sevvy

Unread post

I poked him AFTER he raged. I was content leaving the Geo Caves without saying a word. Let us not forget that.

I've seen CoA on the battlefield. 2(ish) to 1 odds, we killed 5, you killed 6. So impressive as you cowards GTEF'd us while your Jedi were already on us, and you couldn't even go overt. You wanna talk about being pussies... The ghosts of SWG PvP past are rolling over in their fucking graves.

I think more of your guildmates should try some of that alpha posturing by challenging me with a 1v1 for account deletion, or for millions of credits. That's twice now that it's happened(Idah and Paranoiac). But no, I don't play on your terms. You play on my terms. I'm just glad that a 5-man guild has gotten that far under CoA's skin.

I did put out the call to all the old school Bria Imps. Not sure how many are coming, though. Unfortunately, it seems that too many are burned out by playing on multiple EMU servers. But I'm going to keep trying. I'm sure the battles would be pretty epic. I did tell them that there is rebel guild that think they're good, and that if we roll like we used to, we'll be standing overt in their cities while they log on to their crafter alts to tell us to go away.

We shall see.

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
Turin

Unread post

I don't mean to be rude but who are you?..... I haven't met you in game that's all?

Turin Ryak

Alt's: Inziladun, Nienor, Luthien, Hurin, Ezellohar,Laiquendi,Glaurang

Serenity Vendors: 674 -5630
Alix

Unread post

hmmm account deletion, no thanks, if i desync and lose, not my cup of tea but ill fight you for millions of credits... And please let me know where you hang out Overt, ill see ya there cause as of right now, BDSM left and that was pretty much all of the overts ive seen. You have not gotten under our skin, we are trying to stir the pot.. this is good, hate us loath us just for Fuck sake's do something about it instead of hiding behind your words!!!! Prowlers has got to my brain and all i seem to fight is OP BH so please tell me when and where and ill show up alone. Dollars to donuts you wont. And it would have to be more on my schedule, dang kids! I play between 10pm-2am....

Sevvy

Unread post

Make that 3 now.

We gonna Jedi vs. Rifleman it for a few million creds? Lol.

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>