The "best" guild on the server? Not like this...

Almost anything goes!
Sevvy

Unread post

Turin wrote:I don't mean to be rude but who are you?..... I haven't met you in game that's all?
I'm Stevie Janowski.

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
Visit my CA vendor in Nar Kanji, East of Theed @ -3022 3794 or contact me ingame on Sev, Sevvy, or Respect
http://imgur.com/7OHEzZy
bobaphat

Unread post

I'd get involved but Overwatch is 2close.
P.S I like Idah.

Bobaphat/Dannyrand
Drop off:
Corellia: 885 -5169 -- Just outside of Coronet
Alix

Unread post

Nope, that would be no contest, I have a commando and a rifleman, choose ur pick! All of us have more than 1 character here. The problem with all of this is people that won once and want to brag. We get that, we get to do it a lot. It is just funny when someone is like i am going to get my oldschool friends from random guilds from a random server like a billion years ago and show all of you... so do it. nut up or shut up. LOL i am just cussing cause i am bored, i could care less about who you are, lol which for the record I have no clue.

"WE ARE FLAMING DRAGON"!!

Sevvy

Unread post

Alix wrote:Nope, that would be no contest, I have a commando and a rifleman, choose ur pick! All of us have more than 1 character here. The problem with all of this is people that won once and want to brag. We get that, we get to do it a lot. It is just funny when someone is like i am going to get my oldschool friends from random guilds from a random server like a billion years ago and show all of you... so do it. nut up or shut up. LOL i am just cussing cause i am bored, i could care less about who you are, lol which for the record I have no clue.

"WE ARE FLAMING DRAGON"!!
Lol, It's cool, man. No hate. This server needs some of this imo.

I am really trying to get people to come here. If people played on a live server with an active GCW, they know how epic and awesome it was. I've seen some juicy bases that need to go BOOM. But I need my crew to get off their old, fat asses and roll here. They need to stop talking about retail WoW and the Division and shit like that. Fuck all that, let's re-live the glory days of the GCW!

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
Visit my CA vendor in Nar Kanji, East of Theed @ -3022 3794 or contact me ingame on Sev, Sevvy, or Respect
crestonanto
Light Jedi Master
<font color=#FFD700>Light Jedi Master</font>

Unread post

I think you are posers, who won't be overt much anyway.

I will find you where you are and you will not last long.

Jedi Knight Creston Anto - I don't need large pictures in my signature.
Turin

Unread post

Turin Ryak

Alt's: Inziladun, Nienor, Luthien, Hurin, Ezellohar,Laiquendi,Glaurang

Serenity Vendors: 674 -5630
Sevvy

Unread post

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
Turin

Unread post

Turin Ryak

Alt's: Inziladun, Nienor, Luthien, Hurin, Ezellohar,Laiquendi,Glaurang

Serenity Vendors: 674 -5630
Unholyfrostgod
Light Jedi Knight
<font color=#FFFF20>Light Jedi Knight</font>

Unread post

*walks in and looks around*.....I think Cynar left this door open accidentally.

Joking aside, I didn't really want to or care to comment on this matter as honestly as I felt it was very trivial in the grand scheme of things and you honestly are not worth the time as you are clearly have nowhere near my level of skill anyway. First off the Juisy thing is a story for another time and it seems he is quite upset and hey I would be too if I talked as much trash as he does on Spaghetti and got utterly destroyed by me every time I see him overt/tef'd, even the other day when I happened upon him on my character that was tkm ch *LOL*.

But I digress in regards to Sev and the other two with him, I had entered the cave and they were in the middle going off clearing side rooms and things like that definitely NOT going down to the Acklay. So I cleared my way down and started going towards the Acklay which is very obvious as they already killed the fire spider as they were farming the middle and they proceeded to go down and we took turns pulling mobs and killing them as I had no intention to just clear everything for them and we got to Acklay's room. I got set up they pulled some back I pulled some back and grabbed the Acklay and I somehow got outdamaged, Was it pretty angering? Yes it was because Sev has clearly expressed his distaste for myself and CoA numerous times in general and everything from that to when I started heading there they go down stacks up against him doing it pretty much just to spite another CoA member.

I challenged you to a 3v1 of Jedi vs swords+swords+rifleman cm. You said no and walked off. Maybe understandable, i'd be scared of me too :P.

The funny this is, your major excuse as to why you were in the middle for such a long time was that you were doing the key card quest which Dunka here clearly states you have all been seen down there numerous times. With that I can't help but say "Are you idiots or just that bad?" seems suspicious because you need absolutely 0 keys to get to the bottom and because i'm such a nice guy i'll give ya the codes. 32281, 12872, *PAY ATTENTION MERCENARY ROOM* 12753, 52577, 78660.

Also as Alix has stated and pretty much anyone can attest to this is no where close to the level of trash talk in which I have said before some of which over the line whether accidental miswording *sorry* and won't be repeated at least to that degree.

After the incident I proceeded to go play other characters and you decided because maybe in another aspect somewhere you don't receive enough attention, because you felt the need to bring it into general which there was back and forth and I kept it pretty much me just explaining the situation as well as offering a 1v1 for 1 mill on a non jedi character. *You complain every day that we zerg!!!!!!* and you declined laughing it off when you really know it is because you don't want to be embarrassed. And then I went off to AGAIN do other things in game and you kept on in general until Xiphos sent me a tell at least asking me to just keep it in tells which is understandable, I didn't even want to continue the matter after the geo run. I assume he sent you one as you are the one who was making a scene.

Then you chose to make a thread about it. So, think on this really hard Sev. At the end of the day who really is the one who is a rage monkey? Apparently I touched a nerve because I moved on and was over the matter. And as Cynar asked, I am here to reply.

I talk trash and I am an Elitist sometimes maybe more often then not, but you wanna know why? It is because I have the skill to back up the trash talk that I say and I follow through with my promises. But in my guild and people that I actually do care about or even new players to the server that I want to make feel welcome I drop everything that I am doing to help them with everything that I have the power or ability to. I don't need your approval and honestly I don't want you to like me. For anyone that doesn't trash talk CoA or myself, feel free to always reach out if you ever have a question about anything and i'm more than willing to share everything I know.

PS. I am myself and my words are my own and disclaimer, I have many friends of numerous sexual orientations and have joked about things less tame than this with them and them with me. If anyone actually feels I *DO* have an issue with anyone of any sexual orientation or I offended anyone I apologize.

Like I said, you are not worth my time and this will be the one and only post from me here.

Dropoff Vendor in New Order on Corellia. /waypoint -154 -5814
Idah/Totalchaos/Doom-
Sevvy

Unread post

You can type as many words as you want about how much of a bad ass you are and how you're a gentle, nurturing friend to all the noobs, but I knew what kind of clown you were the moment you opened your virtual mouth while I was walking away without saying anything.

If I see you in a similar situation again, win or lose, I won't say anything. Let's see how you react.

I mean, blah blah blah my skillz are leet, and you're not worth my time to write an essay about. ;)

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
Alix

Unread post

HAHAHA this guy is a clown bahahaha. One of those people that dont actually listen or read, they just wait for their turn to sqwock. Idah can be a d-bag, everyone knows this but i have personally seen him help his enemies complete the knight trials. But who care about him, and who cares about this, if you seek the last word, take it cause the last laugh will be us standing over you and crews corpseses!! CoA, you want some? Come and get it!

tnick

Unread post

I maintain my posture of eating popcorn watching this...

Ellarria - Kanjiklub <Kk> Ginger Vegan Jedi
Bill'E Mays - Armorsmith/Artisan

Alix

Unread post

I would be surprised if they keep it going.

Sevvy

Unread post

I'm not done here! I have a lot to say!

Brb thinking of something awesome to say.

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
Sevvy

Unread post

Alright, I thought of something. And this may surprise you.

I remember being here for like a month or so maybe, and Totalchaos was offering the location of a Peko Peko Albatross in general chat. So I took him up on it. He told me where it was, I killed one spawn of it, and thanked him. And that was it.

I guess that was "good guy Totalchaos". I did not see that side of him yesterday. :P

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
crestonanto
Light Jedi Master
<font color=#FFD700>Light Jedi Master</font>

Unread post

xtwiztedxsinzx wrote:*grabs popcorn and a coke and finds a seat* this shit is too good to pass up!
Im sure you get a nice view from that balcony of fail and could have beens.

Jedi Knight Creston Anto - I don't need large pictures in my signature.
Pyrozest
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>

Unread post

Unholyfrostgod wrote:*walks in and looks around*.....I think Cynar left this door open accidentally.

Joking aside, I didn't really want to or care to comment on this matter as honestly as I felt it was very trivial in the grand scheme of things and you honestly are not worth the time as you are clearly have nowhere near my level of skill anyway. First off the Juisy thing is a story for another time and it seems he is quite upset and hey I would be too if I talked as much trash as he does on Spaghetti and got utterly destroyed by me every time I see him overt/tef'd, even the other day when I happened upon him on my character that was tkm ch *LOL*.

But I digress in regards to Sev and the other two with him, I had entered the cave and they were in the middle going off clearing side rooms and things like that definitely NOT going down to the Acklay. So I cleared my way down and started going towards the Acklay which is very obvious as they already killed the fire spider as they were farming the middle and they proceeded to go down and we took turns pulling mobs and killing them as I had no intention to just clear everything for them and we got to Acklay's room. I got set up they pulled some back I pulled some back and grabbed the Acklay and I somehow got outdamaged, Was it pretty angering? Yes it was because Sev has clearly expressed his distaste for myself and CoA numerous times in general and everything from that to when I started heading there they go down stacks up against him doing it pretty much just to spite another CoA member.

I challenged you to a 3v1 of Jedi vs swords+swords+rifleman cm. You said no and walked off. Maybe understandable, i'd be scared of me too :P.

The funny this is, your major excuse as to why you were in the middle for such a long time was that you were doing the key card quest which Dunka here clearly states you have all been seen down there numerous times. With that I can't help but say "Are you idiots or just that bad?" seems suspicious because you need absolutely 0 keys to get to the bottom and because i'm such a nice guy i'll give ya the codes. 32281, 12872, *PAY ATTENTION MERCENARY ROOM* 12753, 52577, 78660.

Also as Alix has stated and pretty much anyone can attest to this is no where close to the level of trash talk in which I have said before some of which over the line whether accidental miswording *sorry* and won't be repeated at least to that degree.

After the incident I proceeded to go play other characters and you decided because maybe in another aspect somewhere you don't receive enough attention, because you felt the need to bring it into general which there was back and forth and I kept it pretty much me just explaining the situation as well as offering a 1v1 for 1 mill on a non jedi character. *You complain every day that we zerg!!!!!!* and you declined laughing it off when you really know it is because you don't want to be embarrassed. And then I went off to AGAIN do other things in game and you kept on in general until Xiphos sent me a tell at least asking me to just keep it in tells which is understandable, I didn't even want to continue the matter after the geo run. I assume he sent you one as you are the one who was making a scene.

Then you chose to make a thread about it. So, think on this really hard Sev. At the end of the day who really is the one who is a rage monkey? Apparently I touched a nerve because I moved on and was over the matter. And as Cynar asked, I am here to reply.

I talk trash and I am an Elitist sometimes maybe more often then not, but you wanna know why? It is because I have the skill to back up the trash talk that I say and I follow through with my promises. But in my guild and people that I actually do care about or even new players to the server that I want to make feel welcome I drop everything that I am doing to help them with everything that I have the power or ability to. I don't need your approval and honestly I don't want you to like me. For anyone that doesn't trash talk CoA or myself, feel free to always reach out if you ever have a question about anything and i'm more than willing to share everything I know.

PS. I am myself and my words are my own and disclaimer, I have many friends of numerous sexual orientations and have joked about things less tame than this with them and them with me. If anyone actually feels I *DO* have an issue with anyone of any sexual orientation or I offended anyone I apologize.

Like I said, you are not worth my time and this will be the one and only post from me here.

TL:DR version?

Pyrozest
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>

Unread post

Imperials on my live server would be ashamed of the Imps on this server.

CURTISEBEAR

Unread post

First of all Juisy isn't Spaghetti, I'm Spaghetti. Secondly, just because you helped a few people doesn't mean verbal harassment is encouraged or okay especially when you're the one at fault. It's not a kill steal if someone was there before you and you tried to out damage them and lost, or in our case, run past us with rep to pull a mob we were obviously going to kill. You then proceeded to try to tarnish our reputations to your entire guild, and getting us ignored by Sistri who I've spoken to and we have no beef anymore. CoA defending you after admitting things about how you can be an asshole, just makes them look more like assholes, which they've made clear they don't care about the lowly opinions of players who haven't been established on this server since it's release, and who aren't part of a guild that runs 400+ deep. The "who are you again?" condescending shit just reinforces how big of dirt bags you kids are. Then you are actually convinced that PvP and this games combat is 1 of it's strongest features, and that when it was live it had an esports following and was utterly competitive; which is unfortunately false. If you want to run your mouth about how skilled you are, do it on a game that actually takes a little skill, and not just raw numbers, gear, a hand full of viable specs, consumables, and know how. Most of us are here because we love Star Wars and we enjoyed this game on live. It's unfortunate that the developers and admins have 0 rules on verbal harassment and are even encouraging this kind of stuff in private messages, and adult children like Idah can run around making this community a worse place to play. Every time I've run into him he's frothing at the mouth and trying to duel me and shit, making threats, and it's unfortunate because most of those threats he could probably carry out because like I've already established, this game hardly comes down to skill, and way more shear numbers (which CoA seems to mass recruit based off of 0 criteria aside from being rebel) and time invested. And a big sincere congratulations to you Idah, you killed me when I was fighting 5 tuskens on my commando, when I was a half template rifleman. You deserve every ounce of self hype you give yourself. Image

Alix

Unread post

HAHAHAHA, did we get to them? This guy is a bigger Moof Milker than the last guy. Lets break it down here Raymond and see how many people you insult and how dumb it looks….

“I'm Spaghetti” HOLY CRAP PLOT TWIST!
“It's not a kill steal if someone was there before you and you tried to out damage them and lost, or in our case, run past us with rep to pull a mob we were obviously going to kill.”
- Very good!! Except, we already established that he wasn't cussing you for kill stealing. He was cussing you for winning, and then calling you pussies which we have also established as true.
“You then proceeded to try to tarnish our reputations to your entire guild…” No one cared to begin with, I am just here to poke people and back a guildy 
“CoA defending you after admitting things about how you can be an asshole, just makes them look more like assholes, which they've made clear they don't care about the lowly opinions of players who haven't been established on this server since it's release, and who aren't part of a guild that runs 400+ deep.”
- What? We help everyone… and you were deep in the geo cave on this server… im pretty sure you are established and none of us have been here since release…. I think I am close to the oldest… and did you just make up a number? 400? Wow we are huge!!
“The "who are you again?" condescending shit just reinforces how big of dirt bags you kids are.”
- Lol this was said to me when I was younger here lol got under my skin lol so I use it all the time.
“If you want to run your mouth about how skilled you are, do it on a game that actually takes a little skill, and not just raw numbers, gear, a hand full of viable specs, consumables, and know how.”
- Well this one here makes you look like an uber douche but also a dumb dumb…. Doesn’t require skill except these skills…… also IT’S A FUCKING VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me about a game that requires actual skills. This one does, not just combat but marketing, social, political… ect…ect..”
“It's unfortunate that the developers and admins have 0 rules on verbal harassment and are even encouraging this kind of stuff in private messages, and adult children like Idah can run around making this community a worse place to play.”
- Are you kidding? In comparison to umm all other servers this one is the most strict. They made this place here for us and even put rules on it. Like I have been told in the past, it is a private server, if you don’t like it, fuck off. (literally, lol thanks for not perma banning me Cynar!!) JUST ADD IGNORE you meat stick, that is why it is there!!!!
Fact of the matter, lol you are vexed and we are still laughing. We have skills and you don’t think they are needed. We are nice to people and you have a fat head. HAVE We talked enough smack to get some imps ready?>