Could the Imps be getting stronger??

Almost anything goes!
User avatar
RemusStorm
Dark Jedi Knight
<font color=#FFFF20>Dark Jedi Knight</font>
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:35 am

Unread post

Zaner:
So nice try fellows on the rumor (something you guys shouldn't be spreading if you want people to take your words at face value), but again...
Everyone i told just said "Who is SITH???" So I'm not worried haha


RemCraft Storm Retired Master Weaponsmith
User avatar
zaner13
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Unread post

RemusStorm wrote:Zaner:
So nice try fellows on the rumor (something you guys shouldn't be spreading if you want people to take your words at face value), but again...
Everyone i told just said "Who is SITH???" So I'm not worried haha
*start sarcasm* Oh man, you got me there! A cheap shot to the gut! You're telling me people don't know who <SITH> are?! *gasp* Markfly and Luan aren't doing their jobs good enough! *end sarcasm* ::)

Hmm, it's not about who knows us, it's about who knows you and who reads your posts...Do you seriously think I check the forums often enough to read what you guys say about my guild the same day? No, not a chance (I wish I had that much down time these days). Unless there's a post within a few minutes of my post, I generally don't know what's going on on the forums to be honest. It's ALWAYS OTHER PEOPLE who read your guild's posts, whom are almost always from outside of my guild that then tell me about it, either by TS or in game. So if non-guildies are reading these posts about how you guys are spreading misinformation/rumors, it just makes people question your and your guild's integrity again. Does it really matter in the grand schemes of things? *shrug* Don't know and it doesn't bother me to be honest, but before the BH name thread was cleaned up, it seemed like you guys were practically begging <BH> to trust your guild's word not too long ago. So think of it more like a P.S.A. for you guys. Want people to believe things you say? Don't post bull, pretty simple of a concept I think...But again, I really don't care one way or another about your guild's reputation. If you have something I need off your vendors, I'll buy it. If you're overt and I'm looking for a fight, I'll fight you. If you're just standing there wanting to talk, I'll talk...that's just how I do business. But I can tell you right now, there are others that are not like me at all that do sift through the forums and have a much greater influence and reach than I/we do...

Side note: I do also find it flattering that you guys keep talking about us just out of the blue! I assume Markfly and Luan must have really gotten under your skin for that...But sadly, I regret to inform you that we actually don't talk about you guys at all when we get together, well...with the one exception a few days ago about FVT's Scythe blades, but that's it...
Sooo, yea...thanks for letting us know we have stalkers and that you guys are always thinking about us! :-* ;) :P

The love you guys are sending us...it surrounds us like a waterfall!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... pNCQ8#t=27

Anyways you sexy admirers, have a good night. ;) :-*

~Zaner <SITH>


Markfly32
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:17 pm

Unread post

Sorry, like Zaner said I've been away with IRL stuff. Tomorrow I'll be betting some girl half my shit I will love them forever. Hope some other Imperial guilds step up and fight while Sith is taking a wee bit of a break.

-XMAN'S BODYGUARD


Markfly - Dark Jedi Knight
<SITH>
Vendor 2517 667 Ravenloft Corellia (Stuff I Stole off dead ppl)
Image
User avatar
RemusStorm
Dark Jedi Knight
<font color=#FFFF20>Dark Jedi Knight</font>
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:35 am

Unread post

zaner13 wrote:
RemusStorm wrote:Zaner:
So nice try fellows on the rumor (something you guys shouldn't be spreading if you want people to take your words at face value), but again...
Everyone i told just said "Who is SITH???" So I'm not worried haha
*start sarcasm* Oh man, you got me there! A cheap shot to the gut! You're telling me people don't know who <SITH> are?! *gasp* Markfly and Luan aren't doing their jobs good enough! *end sarcasm* ::)

Hmm, it's not about who knows us, it's about who knows you and who reads your posts...Do you seriously think I check the forums often enough to read what you guys say about my guild the same day? No, not a chance (I wish I had that much down time these days). Unless there's a post within a few minutes of my post, I generally don't know what's going on on the forums to be honest. It's ALWAYS OTHER PEOPLE who read your guild's posts, whom are almost always from outside of my guild that then tell me about it, either by TS or in game. So if non-guildies are reading these posts about how you guys are spreading misinformation/rumors, it just makes people question your and your guild's integrity again. Does it really matter in the grand schemes of things? *shrug* Don't know and it doesn't bother me to be honest, but before the BH name thread was cleaned up, it seemed like you guys were practically begging <BH> to trust your guild's word not too long ago. So think of it more like a P.S.A. for you guys. Want people to believe things you say? Don't post bull, pretty simple of a concept I think...But again, I really don't care one way or another about your guild's reputation. If you have something I need off your vendors, I'll buy it. If you're overt and I'm looking for a fight, I'll fight you. If you're just standing there wanting to talk, I'll talk...that's just how I do business. But I can tell you right now, there are others that are not like me at all that do sift through the forums and have a much greater influence and reach than I/we do...

Side note: I do also find it flattering that you guys keep talking about us just out of the blue! I assume Markfly and Luan must have really gotten under your skin for that...But sadly, I regret to inform you that we actually don't talk about you guys at all when we get together, well...with the one exception a few days ago about FVT's Scythe blades, but that's it...
Sooo, yea...thanks for letting us know we have stalkers and that you guys are always thinking about us! :-* ;) :P

The love you guys are sending us...it surrounds us like a waterfall!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... pNCQ8#t=27

Anyways you sexy admirers, have a good night. ;) :-*

~Zaner <SITH>
Sorry that you got so upset mate, truthfully i was just having a bit of a joke, as it's been so quiet lately in game.

I didn't realise it would hit you like this :-X :-[


RemCraft Storm Retired Master Weaponsmith
User avatar
Woolystyle
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Unread post

No matter what Had been done it is and has been a great pleasure to play with you guys!!

All the best for your new adventure Zaner and do not forget that we need a fierce opponent to feel alive.

Hate tells and other shits do not really matter.

Best wishes
Wooly


davej30
Scumbag
<font color=#FFFF20>Scumbag</font>
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Unread post

I think whats really important in all of this is;
I have not collected your sabers yet :)


Terrance - BH <BH>
Ursa - Stacker
User avatar
zaner13
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Unread post

RemusStorm wrote:
Sorry that you got so upset mate, truthfully i was just having a bit of a joke, as it's been so quiet lately in game.

I didn't realise it would hit you like this :-X :-[
Upset? Lol. I just talk a lot, have you've forgotten so quickly from TS? lmao And yes, it has been quiet as of late.
Woolystyle wrote:No matter what Had been done it is and has been a great pleasure to play with you guys!!

All the best for your new adventure Zaner and do not forget that we need a fierce opponent to feel alive.

Hate tells and other shits do not really matter.

Best wishes
Wooly
Likewise with you.
davej30 wrote:I think whats really important in all of this is;
I have not collected your sabers yet :)
And I plan on trying to keep it that way...the best I can =P