<BH> HQ

Almost anything goes!
tnick
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Unread post

Image

Seriously, the <SITH> guild is running around with several Jedi unchecked and unchallenged. Do your jobs.


Ellarria - Kanjiklub <Kk> Ginger Vegan Jedi
Bill'E Mays - Armorsmith/Artisan

Image
User avatar
bobaphat
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 655
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:09 am

Unread post

BH community on this server would rather cry. Have more available than ever before and yet still the most tears.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG


Bobaphat/Dannyrand
Drop off:
Corellia: 885 -5169 -- Just outside of Coronet
User avatar
onyxman
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Unread post

Yes by all means do your jobs...

Xman
<SITH>


davej30
Scumbag
<font color=#FFFF20>Scumbag</font>
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Unread post

tnick wrote:Image

Seriously, the <SITH> guild is running around with several Jedi unchecked and unchallenged. Do your jobs.
Im repainting my falcon atm,need to put some nice mando colouring on it.I see you caught me at it :)


Terrance - BH <BH>
Ursa - Stacker
jasonh
Jedi
<font color=#AAFF40>Jedi</font>
Posts: 541
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Unread post

Yeah guys, what the hell. It's not like there's any other game mechanisms to PvP. How dare ye not be monitoring the terms 24/7. We are so inept, I imagine <Kk> are jumping on the terms right now! I have high expectations for the hate tells from you guys, don't let us down.

Also, I don't recommend anyone else report poor Boba for ignoring server rules. He's above them, in case you didn't know. Plus, he'll have ass rash for months about it. I feel really, really bad about that.

Really.


Dropoff Vendor:
463 -5910 Corellia
User avatar
bobaphat
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 655
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:09 am

Unread post

I've been overt damn near the entire time i've been on the server. Swapping sides multiple times for pvp.
Literally never seen you overt on any toon that I know of. In fact i've never even heard of you pvping until after traps and fast blast but I'll give you a bit of credit, you've came after me solo granted you haven't beat me but coming at me alone is more than I can say for the majority of BH here.

As for the rules, I termed myself and taunted BH as soon as I got xx4x LS. You're goddamn right I ground in the squill cave, just like I did on live. Was it against the rules? No and it sure wasn't here either. Guess how many BH came for me here during that grind? 7 total, 1 being a guildie. You crying morons got it banned, not me logging off in that cave. Lying to CSR when i've been in the geo caves and publically making it known for days, that's just sad.

Another thing about the rules, weren't you in trouble for bomb droid exploiting? Maybe that was just the rumour mill but you know, glass houses and all.


Bobaphat/Dannyrand
Drop off:
Corellia: 885 -5169 -- Just outside of Coronet
Sevvy
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:27 am
Location: Oregon

Unread post

Ellarria has been watching too much of the RNC, and feels like lashing out at someone. His opinion is his and his alone.

Killary Clinton wants to take away our blasters!


Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
Visit my CA vendor in Nar Kanji, East of Theed @ -3022 3794 or contact me ingame on Sev, Sevvy, or Respect
http://imgur.com/7OHEzZy
jasonh
Jedi
<font color=#AAFF40>Jedi</font>
Posts: 541
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Unread post

bobaphat wrote:I've been overt damn near the entire time i've been on the server. Swapping sides multiple times for pvp.
Yep. Not sure what that has to do with your beef with me. But I'll give you a golf clap.
bobaphat wrote:Literally never seen you overt on any toon that I know of.
Guess you don't know all my toons, nor all my play habits. Literally. But yes I do prefer BHing over other PvP.
bobaphat wrote:...you've came after me solo granted you haven't beat me...
Congrats, you stayed and fought once. Actually, that's incorrect. You've killed me twice. Once solo in the open, and once in Geo when I brought a team but the other BHs died on the way in.
bobaphat wrote:You crying morons got it banned, not me logging off in that cave. Lying to CSR when i've been in the geo caves and publically making it known for days, that's just sad.
I had nothing to do with the squill caves, before or after you gloated that it was you that contributed to the issue. (I mean you got yours, so screw it, right?) Obviously someone noticed, but it wasn't at my call. I just accepted that you logged on BHs. You took a break, came back to grind a new temp, and had a good whine yourself about traps. I agree that you flaunted that you were in the geo caves, and when I brought a team down, clearing the way, you promptly logged which, by that time, was pretty publicly known to be a no-no. I figured you had read the post since you were laughing about being the cause.

The only thing I believe I've "cried" about was guildies clearing each other's bounties. I could be wrong, though, it's pretty hard to see through the tears.
bobaphat wrote:Another thing about the rules, weren't you in trouble for bomb droid exploiting?
Nope.
bobaphat wrote:Maybe that was just the rumour mill but you know, glass houses and all.
Even if it had been, I highly doubt I'd be crying about it on the forums. Still. That's just sad.


Dropoff Vendor:
463 -5910 Corellia
jasonh
Jedi
<font color=#AAFF40>Jedi</font>
Posts: 541
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Unread post

Sevvy wrote:His opinion is his and his alone.
Still doesn't diminish my expectations for the hate tells! ;)


Dropoff Vendor:
463 -5910 Corellia
Sevvy
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:27 am
Location: Oregon

Unread post

jasonh wrote:
Sevvy wrote:His opinion is his and his alone.
Still doesn't diminish my expectations for the hate tells! ;)
You're going to be disappointed. I don't send hate tells.


Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
Visit my CA vendor in Nar Kanji, East of Theed @ -3022 3794 or contact me ingame on Sev, Sevvy, or Respect
http://imgur.com/7OHEzZy
User avatar
bobaphat
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 655
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:09 am

Unread post

jasonh wrote:Yeah guys, what the hell. It's not like there's any other game mechanisms to PvP.
Thus my pvp comments.

Regarding the Geo Caves, I logged after close to 2 hours of grinding. After i'd been there off and on all day. How am I supposed to know you're coming for me? I also did not see anyone on the radar and while it's possible I missed you, I don't actually care.

Anman, I have no beef with you at all. If anything I LIKE you. You're the best example of my point, you make it better than I ever could. You have probably the best BH kit on this server but you're one of the first ones to cry to the devs and fight for broken/bad game mechanics if it helps BH.


Bobaphat/Dannyrand
Drop off:
Corellia: 885 -5169 -- Just outside of Coronet
User avatar
Maldred
Lord of the Sith
<font color=#FF3333>Lord of the Sith</font>
Posts: 531
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Dark Citadel, Naboo

Unread post

I find it amazing that some of the better players on the server (yes, you are all great players with incredible knowledge) would rather bicker among themselves and whine about reasons as to why they don't succeed than join forces, adapt, overcome and work within the current system to create the most badass elite fighting force on the server. Remember, this game was never intended to make one class rule all. And it doesn't. It was meant for team play. Jedi are killable. May not be the 3 tick uber poison kill but hey...some things need to be worked for.

Develop your strategies, find talent and teach people support roles to benefit the group as a whole and for the love of all things holy work together. Changing sides is easy in the name of PvP but we need strong leaders to recruit, build loyalty and bring the fight.

Put your egos aside gentlemen and step up to lead your faction to victory. Or keep playing the crying game. Your choice. I'll be over here filling our bench with talent until its time to bring the fight. See you in battle.



Image
Mayor of Dark Citadel, Naboo and Leader of <DARK>
Drop-off vendor @ 3983, 5728 in the Dark Citadel Mall

User avatar
BigQEd
Founder
<b>Founder</b>
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:40 am

Unread post

All, keep in mind... this is the place for "smack talk"... (as long as folks don't fling personal death threats and serious personal insults)... all is good. Carry on! ;D

Image


BigQEd
Retired Founder of SWG Awakening
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team.
Rules & Policies | ToS | Play Now | Awakening Discord | Events
User avatar
yllebyxan
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 2:55 am
Location: Sweden

Unread post

how to jedi


clownsu
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:07 am

Unread post

KRQg5WdTk7U


Kanjiklub <Kk>
Sabik
Sizer
Sofa King
VENDORS: -3039, 3736 Nar Kanji, Naboo; DROP-OFF: "Droids"
jasonh
Jedi
<font color=#AAFF40>Jedi</font>
Posts: 541
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Unread post

Boba, never doubted your commitment to PvP. That remark was aimed at tnick who was upset we weren't playing GCW for him. I'll argue for mechanics I enjoy all day, just like you will. If you disagree with those mechanics, I expect that you bring a counterpoint (which you do). This ain't Live. I enjoy the hell out of most of Awakening's changes. Making ranged BH matter? Heck yeah. Full-temp Jedi who don't get constantly smoked by solo fencer BHs? Love it. That's why I play here. (I think there's merit to Sevvy's recent post on PvP, but that's another issue.)

Hunting jedi puts me in close contact with them. If they can't play by the rules, yeah I make note of it. I expect the same from them. It's a no-win, because I can report it and be that guy or turn the other cheek and it continues. I don't feel bad about it, I can tell you that much. It's just not that hard to enjoy playing a free server within the limits imposed by those providing it.

The geo caves was an issue long gone. But you can't resist calling me or the guild out over and over...which you're free to do. When you constantly chatter you should expect something back. Your court for the last word. We are on different sides of the aisle here. Simple as that.

Mal, I respect what you're saying, but dude's been on a <BH> kicking party for a while now. We're used to it, but sometimes a retort is called for. Even so, I've gone further than I really wanted to. Happy hunting all.


Dropoff Vendor:
463 -5910 Corellia
tnick
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Unread post

jasonh wrote:Boba, never doubted your commitment to PvP. That remark was aimed at tnick who was upset we weren't playing GCW for him. I'll argue for mechanics I enjoy all day, just like you will. If you disagree with those mechanics, I expect that you bring a counterpoint (which you do). This ain't Live. I enjoy the hell out of most of Awakening's changes. Making ranged BH matter? Heck yeah. Full-temp Jedi who don't get constantly smoked by solo fencer BHs? Love it. That's why I play here. (I think there's merit to Sevvy's recent post on PvP, but that's another issue.)

Hunting jedi puts me in close contact with them. If they can't play by the rules, yeah I make note of it. I expect the same from them. It's a no-win, because I can report it and be that guy or turn the other cheek and it continues. I don't feel bad about it, I can tell you that much. It's just not that hard to enjoy playing a free server within the limits imposed by those providing it.

The geo caves was an issue long gone. But you can't resist calling me or the guild out over and over...which you're free to do. When you constantly chatter you should expect something back. Your court for the last word. We are on different sides of the aisle here. Simple as that.

Mal, I respect what you're saying, but dude's been on a <BH> kicking party for a while now. We're used to it, but sometimes a retort is called for. Even so, I've gone further than I really wanted to. Happy hunting all.
First off, and let's make this clear, I am not upset about anything. I don't care that you weren't there to "play GCW for us" but was merely pointing out the fact that the Jedi in <SITH> have been running around for a couple weeks now unchecked and unchallenged. Maybe you guys do go after them, but every time I see them they have free reign to do as they please. This is taken from your guild recruitment thread:

"<BH> is looking for a few heartless, cold-blooded killers. Armed to the teeth, crafty and conniving, that is what we want. We seek out wicked pvpers, who are not hampered by frivolous words like honor, fair play or any other niceties, unless it applies to the contract."

I have not seen anything that reflects the above statement. As for being on a "<BH> kicking party" as you put it, I have no real beef with you, but if you claim to be elite bounty hunters and then only target padawan levelers and rebel Jedi instead of going after them all, I will call you out on it.


Ellarria - Kanjiklub <Kk> Ginger Vegan Jedi
Bill'E Mays - Armorsmith/Artisan

Image
jasonh
Jedi
<font color=#AAFF40>Jedi</font>
Posts: 541
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Unread post

Talking about Boba with the <BH> punt party, as evidenced by the novels I wrote.

We hunt everyone.

My last hunt was Markfly, although he demonstrated trackstaritis and logged. Before that was an Imp as well iirc. Can't speak for guildies. Either way, very sorry it wasn't on your schedule.


Dropoff Vendor:
463 -5910 Corellia
tnick
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Unread post

jasonh wrote:Talking about Boba with the <BH> punt party, as evidenced by the novels I wrote.

We hunt everyone.

My last hunt was Markfly, although he demonstrated trackstaritis and logged. Before that was an Imp as well iirc. Can't speak for guildies. Either way, very sorry it wasn't on your schedule.
I was just trying to point out that this isn't just a one time thing. The last couple of weeks it seems those guys have been going around with an immunity idol like on Survivor.


Ellarria - Kanjiklub <Kk> Ginger Vegan Jedi
Bill'E Mays - Armorsmith/Artisan

Image
davej30
Scumbag
<font color=#FFFF20>Scumbag</font>
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Unread post

tnick wrote: As for being on a "<BH> kicking party" as you put it, I have no real beef with you, but if you claim to be elite bounty hunters and then only target padawan levelers and rebel Jedi instead of going after them all, I will call you out on it.
Youve not been around long enough,at one stage we where accused of only going for imperial jedi because coa jedi are too tough etc blah blah.
If you must know(which really you shouldnt because unless your paying credits our mandate isnt your concern) two SITH where targeted recently one got taken down,and the other was leading me a merry chase so i viewed it as untenable.
Also in some cases the only option left is a 1v1 and depending on the mark and where he is also makes it untenable.
Not to say i wont do a 1v1 and suicide myself,but that depends on my mood to whether i fancy a lol or if ive got serious thoughts about it.

You seem to have misinterpreted our mandate,so ill clear it up a bit for you.

Mercenarys for hire.

Thats it quite simple,for hire,to do a job we fancy doing.
If we dont want to do it,we wont.

And not for any politics,but for contract purposes or difficulty level or maybe just because they like sitting in the geocave and isnt worth the time and effort vs the reward.
Thats how it is, we wont be used as a pawn to kickstart your gcw because you tell us to,we would do it because we get paid or we wanted to.
Never claimed elite status.
If you dont like how we operate,best put some credits down on the table.
If not you have BHs in your guild that will follow orders and do as they are told,put them on the job.


Terrance - BH <BH>
Ursa - Stacker