I dont like to talk smack but.....

Almost anything goes!
onyxman

Unread post

Looks like the refuge server that alot of our former players ran to for easy mode are having issues!!!!
I bet my left jedi crystal they will want to come back to the number one server baby!!!!

Awakening!!!!!

Xman
<SlTH>

Abraxas
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

onyxman wrote:Looks like the refuge server that alot of our former players ran to for easy mode are having issues!!!!
I bet my left jedi crystal they will want to come back to the number one server baby!!!!

Awakening!!!!!

Xman
<SlTH>
Players who have sought to play elsewhere and remained drama free while doing so are still, and always will be, part of our community. They will always be welcome to play here whenever they like and we will welcome them back with open arms, no judgement and zero repercussions. I am not sure what is happening on other servers as my hands are full here but I never like to hear of any server having issues. Our hardcore brand is not for all players and it's good for those that choose not to play here have an outlet for their SWG addiction.

There are reasons we are the largest LIVE SWG server available. We will never wipe. We have the best community I've ever been a part of. We will continue to push the envelope. We will continue to take our time with development to ensure content is not only ready but as stable as possible before releasing. Most of all we are here for the long haul and nothing would make us happier than seeing you all still here, with us, far into the future. We've all had a hand in building something pretty amazing here and I couldn't be more proud to be a part of it with you.

Awakening truly is the best there is. Thank you all for that.

Abraxas
Retired Staff Member of SWG Awakening
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team.
Rules & Policies | ToS | How to Connect | Awakening Discord | Events
SiFu

Unread post

I would love to see an influx of players from other servers. It will only make it more fun for everyone. If they fell victim to a wipe that would be unfortunate but we would love to have them here and the "never going to wipe" thing will certainly mean a lot to these players. I would never celebrate such loss but I would be glad to help them pick up the pieces.

Sifu StarAdder Father of WAR, Leader of FEAR
onyxman

Unread post

Im not being a jerk. I just wanted to point out that some left cause they thought awakening was too hard. Some also said it was not fun. I would love to have tons of new players come in and the awesome players that left come back!

I just hope the bad apples dont come back...

Xman

skyhunter11
Jedi Knight
<font color=#FFFF20>Jedi Knight</font>

Unread post

What issues is the other server having?

Narrk

Mon Cala and Belicose, Corellia. Episode 8 "the worst starwars movie ever". Drop Vendor in Mon Cala mall somewhere. Look left for Mysterious Objects vendor.
Xiphos
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

This isn't the forum to discuss issues other servers may or may not be having.

We are proud of what we've built here, and feel it is a better version of the Pre-CU SWG that we all loved. As Abraxas said, the only players who aren't welcomed back are those who are banned. The rest we welcome as we would any other player.

Closing thread.

Xiphos
Retired Staff Member of SWG Awakening
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team.
Rules & Policies | ToS | How to Connect | Awakening Discord | Events