Almost anything goes!
odipeo

Unread post

jonny1324
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>

Unread post

logging out in combat......no good

Vendor in Diramid's mall. vendor name is HouseofBlood. (right side as you walk in the mall.)
Menis

Unread post

LOL @ the last picture, pets attacking him and hes force logging ;D

Madroxtheninja

Unread post

Well on my screen pets weren't even out but ok, and no pics of when I came back and beat the shit out of all 4 of you?

But water loggin.. yea I do it if I feel I need to I've never said I didn't think it's a pussy move all you want.. there was 4 bhs on my ass

Brawndo
MountainDew
Senior
Limbo

So yea I got safe , logged off maybe 3 mins to deal with RL shit.. logged in and put work in... but yea spew the story how you need bro.. I didn't ride the cloner .. all of y'all did

Madrox

Officer of <BH> the bane of glow bags on many servers
jonny1324
Force Sensitive

Unread post

you are the AquaKnight

Vendor in Diramid's mall. vendor name is HouseofBlood. (right side as you walk in the mall.)
Menis

Unread post

Madroxtheninja wrote:Well on my screen pets weren't even out but ok, and no pics of when I came back and beat the shit out of all 4 of you?

But water loggin.. yea I do it if I feel I need to I've never said I didn't think it's a pussy move all you want.. there was 4 bhs on my ass

Brawndo
MountainDew
Senior
Limbo

So yea I got safe , logged off maybe 3 mins to deal with RL shit.. logged in and put work in... but yea spew the story how you need bro.. I didn't ride the cloner .. all of y'all did
Sounds like someone is trying to come up with an excuse because he knows he broke the rules with force logging lmao.

Rechado

Unread post

So when I had exactly 6 BH's on me at once you call me a paycheck. But when we send 2 not 4 BH's after you were cunts and you cheat to win. But that's none of my business.

keylorn

Unread post

http://swgawakening.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 6&start=20
Madroxtheninja wrote:Well I guess it's time for the ol' Aquaknight himself to chime in, I have done this a decent amount, was told it is not an exploit AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT IN COMBAT, so I've made sure IF I do this I'm not in combat, and just so the BHs know, if I do this it's just to piss you off, with FR2 and total heal I could run but I enjoy pissing people off :)

Anyway that's just why I've done it

keylorn
(Dark Jedi Knight)
jonny1324
Force Sensitive

Unread post

keylorn wrote:http://swgawakening.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 6&start=20
Madroxtheninja wrote:Well I guess it's time for the ol' Aquaknight himself to chime in, I have done this a decent amount, was told it is not an exploit AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT IN COMBAT, so I've made sure IF I do this I'm not in combat, and just so the BHs know, if I do this it's just to piss you off, with FR2 and total heal I could run but I enjoy pissing people off :)

this stuff here.....

Menis

Unread post

keylorn wrote:http://swgawakening.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 6&start=20

Well.....that's that folks.

Madroxtheninja

Unread post

Cry more? Go on your salty tears fuel it on

Madrox

Menis

Unread post

Madroxtheninja wrote:Cry more? Go on your salty tears fuel it on
He's got nothin now..... he was proven wrong and now he's got nothin. You can do better than that man.

Madroxtheninja

Unread post

Don't need to do shit I beat the shit out of all of you so you think I give a fuck if you post shit on the smack talk forum?

Madrox

Rechado

Unread post

Madroxtheninja wrote:Cry more? Go on your salty tears fuel it on
Is this proper English. I knew the rebels were desperate for meat shields, but this is a new low they're sending idiots out to the field.

jonny1324
Force Sensitive

Unread post

Madroxtheninja wrote:Don't need to do shit I beat the shit out of all of you so you think I give a fuck if you post shit on the smack talk forum?
man kids read this..... is this how they teach you to talk in prison?

Celt
Force Sensitive

Unread post

Eh?

Not sure what we have to do with this. Looks like an issue between <DIRE> and some bhs. My guess is no one really cares like in the thread you linked.

Menis

Unread post

You broke the rules first, when you actually only had 2 BH's on you and claimed that you had 4. You had 4 on you in the end. One that isnt master, one that is fresh master, one that had his net crash the whole time he was fighting you, but that was all after you force logged with 2 BH on you.

Madroxtheninja

Unread post

Hoes took bounty...
Hoes got rekt....

End of story

Madrox

Menis

Unread post

Celt wrote:Eh?

Not sure what we have to do with this. Looks like an issue between <DIRE> and some bhs. My guess is no one really cares like in the thread you linked.
I don't see where you were brought into this.

Celt
Force Sensitive

Unread post

Actually I don't think its technically against the rules. At least it wasnt when we threw a shitfit about it. Like I said, in the end no one really cares. /yawn Next drama thread please.