So is this what Awakening PVP is about?

Almost anything goes!
keylorn

Unread post

davej30 wrote:But if i was a new player i just wouldn't bother PVPing in any shape or form on awakening.
Nice attitude to grow our community.

If I sucked as bad as you I wouldn't bother PvPing on any server.

keylorn
(Dark Jedi Knight)
Celt
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>

Unread post

"You are a liar and your screenshot is fake."

lolololol k

keylorn

Unread post

Celt wrote:"You are a liar and your screenshot is fake."

lolololol k
If he stands there after I am killed/deathblow'd by someone outside of their group, clone, and leave the planet it gives the same log. In this exact case I am pretty sure that I remember being chased by his group as well as Madrox on his Jedi, and Madrox stealing their DB. This would leave Terrance sending seekers to track me to continue going for my bounty. I cloned and left the planet. As I said before, there is no chance I log out because his group would DPS me to death while I stand there. And if he is the only person there, there is no chance I log out because there isn't a single Jedi on the server that would log out at the sight of Terrance 1v1. Do you see why his story doesn't add up yet?

Even Madrox would remember this day. He was on teamspeak with me when it happened! Laughing about stealing the DB so your group didn't get paid then calling it an accident ;D

keylorn
(Dark Jedi Knight)
tnick

Unread post

If I still played, and got attacked on my Jedi, I would combat log just to come to the forums to read the salt. This is good stuff. Keep it up.

Ellarria - Kanjiklub <Kk> Ginger Vegan Jedi
Bill'E Mays - Armorsmith/Artisan

davej30
Scumbag
<font color=#FFFF20>Scumbag</font>

Unread post

keylorn wrote:

lolololol k
If he stands there after I am killed/deathblow'd by someone outside of their group, clone, and leave the planet it gives the same log. In this exact case I am pretty sure that I remember being chased by his group as well as Madrox on his Jedi, and Madrox stealing their DB. This would leave Terrance sending seekers to track me to continue going for my bounty. I cloned and left the planet. As I said before, there is no chance I log out because his group would DPS me to death while I stand there. And if he is the only person there, there is no chance I log out because there isn't a single Jedi on the server that would log out at the sight of Terrance 1v1. Do you see why his story doesn't add up yet?

Even Madrox would remember this day. He was on teamspeak with me when it happened! Laughing about stealing the DB so your group didn't get paid then calling it an accident ;D
You remember wrong, this screenshot is from another thread,more non-exsistant proof that you tell porky pies.
The majority of my guild has seen you combat log at one time or another,Still we all tell lies don't we?
I have no reason to lie,i die on a regular basis no shame in it for me,i either complete the contract or i don't.
Its good that you don't continue this abhorrent practice anymore,we wouldn't want anymore "photoshopped screenshots" to come out.
So lets agree that you never used to logout in combat in the water in new destiny and on one of the times tsavo picked you off with his FT before you could LD in time.

Your own words here....
keylorn wrote:You keep talking about water logging. This happened once, almost twice, but really only once. Do you take into account that I was fighting 2v1s last week while I was mid-template change, and dying for -700k xp each time setting me back on my grind, because I do not run from those kinds of fights regardless if I have a template or not? If you are going to have 5 dots on my screen like your homies did in Diarmid, then fuck them. The second time I logged off in the water was because I *thought* it was about to be a 5 dot situation again as I was about to kill Stratas, and when I was sure it was just 2 of them I logged back on, got to land, and fought it out.
This would suggest you was currently in combat as you was "about to kill Stratas, and when I was sure it was just 2 of them I logged back on, got to land,"or if you wasn't in combat when you logged how was you about to kill someone? odd?

However im wrong about this and you must have mistyped something because
keylorn wrote:You have never seen me log out in combat because it has never happened, and if you say that you have then you are a liar.
I dont care that you do this,its kinda quasi-legal unfortunately for now,but what i do care about is why you lie about it?

Terrance - BH <BH>
Ursa - Stacker
keylorn

Unread post

davej30 wrote:we wouldn't want anymore "photoshopped screenshots" to come out.
I never used the word photoshopped. I said cropped, which is the truth. Once again, you are making things up to attack me. Your credibility is shit.

I am sure if you ask tsavo he would probably remember that day that you were chasing me with 5 people in new order. I went in the water and we were all talking for a minute. Not logging out, just hanging out. He came along and one shot me in the water. I'm not sure what your point is there. It was funny. You didn't think so?

You are mental dude. Now you are trying to twist my words into a story that implies I logged off in combat when I was admitting to one of the few times I logged out in water :) Not in combat, btw. I don't get what you are trying to prove without being able to back up your stories. Why do you have such a raging hard-on for me? Remember above all else, this thread was about your guildmate from 2 days ago, and not started by me. I owe fishface an apology, I used to think he was the dumb one in your relationship.

Say what you want at this point, it's just fucking weird to me. New patch rolling out soon might up the LD time I hear :) Good riddance. I know there are more people who do it, but the biggest offender is now fucked. gg

keylorn
(Dark Jedi Knight)
StepoKedur
Force Sensitive

Unread post

I'm curious (and rarely if ever post in these smacktalk posts) but it was mentioned that of those logging in 'grey conditions' SlTH are the biggest culprits.

I take umbridge at that!

Stepo Kedur, Padawanesque
Steppo Kedur, Guild leader RoE
Steppppo Kedur, Mayor of Con Diarmid
Guild : [RoE] Rogues of the Empire

Chimaera:

Stepo Kedur (jedi, M Smug/TKM)
Stepp (M Smug/M TKA)
Steave (Ent&art)
http://www.about.me/stepokedur
davej30
Scumbag

Unread post

StepoKedur wrote:I'm curious (and rarely if ever post in these smacktalk posts) but it was mentioned that of those logging in 'grey conditions' SlTH are the biggest culprits.

I take umbridge at that!
*takes off white glove slaps at around stepos face three times*
Your sir! *slaps* may be of good character but some of your bedfellows are of the disreputable type.Nowt but bairns tha canne see woods afore thee trees.
Some owt reet canny lads as yersel mind but sommat the radgie gadgies are akka ye ken?
Wey divvnt think i put yea all same bwot,but sommat yee aye ye lad rite tis off his napper mind,proper radgie liek.
Pay ye nee bother stepo lad.

(been several years bud but i gave it a go just for you lol)

Terrance - BH <BH>
Ursa - Stacker
Royan
Dark Jedi Knight
<font color=#FFFF20>Dark Jedi Knight</font>

Unread post

It's like I'm in the SITH TS3 Terrance

Royan / Vulcan
Drop Off: -175 -5745 Corellia, Talk to Pablo
davej30
Scumbag

Unread post

Royan wrote:It's like I'm in the SITH TS3 Terrance
Never seen you combat log,i doubt i ever will :D
Is steppo that bad? lol ive lost the adress as im bad at saving bookmarks,i can translate if you want :P

Terrance - BH <BH>
Ursa - Stacker
Royan
Dark Jedi Knight
<font color=#FFFF20>Dark Jedi Knight</font>

Unread post

I'd need to actually log on my Jedi for the chance lol. I mainly fight resources nowadays

Royan / Vulcan
Drop Off: -175 -5745 Corellia, Talk to Pablo
StepoKedur
Force Sensitive

Unread post

davej30 wrote:
StepoKedur wrote:I'm curious (and rarely if ever post in these smacktalk posts) but it was mentioned that of those logging in 'grey conditions' SlTH are the biggest culprits.

I take umbridge at that!
*takes off white glove slaps at around stepos face three times*
Your sir! *slaps* may be of good character but some of your bedfellows are of the disreputable type.Nowt but bairns tha canne see woods afore thee trees.
Some owt reet canny lads as yersel mind but sommat the radgie gadgies are akka ye ken?
Wey divvnt think i put yea all same bwot,but sommat yee aye ye lad rite tis off his napper mind,proper radgie liek.
Pay ye nee bother stepo lad.

(been several years bud but i gave it a go just for you lol)
I like it! :P Very accurate, made me chuckle :)

edited for context: accurate in the language that is! I do use 'napper' sometimes in TS3 when guild Brits are there too :P

Stepo Kedur, Padawanesque
Steppo Kedur, Guild leader RoE
Steppppo Kedur, Mayor of Con Diarmid
Guild : [RoE] Rogues of the Empire

Chimaera:

Stepo Kedur (jedi, M Smug/TKM)
Stepp (M Smug/M TKA)
Steave (Ent&art)
http://www.about.me/stepokedur
jonny1324
Force Sensitive

Unread post

lolololol k

Love how this turned into who's forum muscles are bigger. Don't know a lot of you, glad I don't. I would trust the guys out pvping b4 the ones that hide on the forums. Actions speak louder than words.

Great smokescreen too. Way to flip this thread and run from the point.

Vendor in Diramid's mall. vendor name is HouseofBlood. (right side as you walk in the mall.)
Celt
Force Sensitive

Unread post

jonny1324 wrote:

lolololol k

Love how this turned into who's forum muscles are bigger. Don't know a lot of you, glad I don't. I would trust the guys out pvping b4 the ones that hide on the forums. Actions speak louder than words.

Wait what??? The house mouse himself, Melvin, has come out to pvp on the forums?

Oh the irony.

jonny1324
Force Sensitive

Unread post

Hehe! I'm at every battle in our city and in AP, where are you? Don't like the Jedi class much, so you'll have to flag up to fight me......

Vendor in Diramid's mall. vendor name is HouseofBlood. (right side as you walk in the mall.)
davej30
Scumbag

Unread post

jonny1324 wrote:

Actually the POINT was about jedi combat logging,this thread was made by new players.I haven't gone "off topic" about jedi combat logging for months.

Terrance - BH <BH>
Ursa - Stacker
Celt
Force Sensitive

Unread post

I am there in one form or another.

Drakathos

Unread post

This is what we think we are:

And this is the reality:

Dunka - Jebi punching bag
Teppo - Master Armorsmith
Zing - CM/Rifleman

Vendors:
Naboo Avalon Prime
Teppo's Elite Armor: /waypoint naboo 7437 -6642

Guild Leader of LORE (Legion of Rebel Exiles) / Mayor of Avalon Prime.
Woolystyle

Unread post

The question we need to answer is why don t you guy pvp with your hot pants!!

Begun The Hot Pant War has

Brianklein33

Unread post

Woolystyle wrote:The question we need to answer is why don t you guy pvp with your hot pants!!
Begun The Hot Pant War has

Packers has raised the bar on hotpants. I give you teddycrotch, check and mate!

Packers - Dark Jedi Knight
Saarai-Kaar - Sole Master of the Jensaarai
Aztec - AS/WS and Collector
Vendors(Aztec's Offers) - The NS Enclave (-1568, -5477) Corellia

Live - Corbantis Veteran
Kerylin Drakeline <Soul><UCW>
-White Fang- <UCW>