Smack Talk Rules of Engagement

Almost anything goes!
Cynar
RETIRED*
<b>RETIRED*</b>

Unread post

Please try and keep the trash talking as clean as possible. Remember we want you to have fun, but the forum rules are still in place. Racism is absolutley not allowed. Don't cyber bully, you can trash talk but don't get to the point where the staff has to step in and scold you!

Cynar
Retired Founder of SWG Awakening
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team. Please do not mistake them for that of the Awakening staff.
Rules & Policies | ToS | Play Now | Awakening Discord | Events
Cynar
RETIRED*
<b>RETIRED*</b>

Unread post

Don't take pvp to tickets. We get tickets all the time accusing other players of cheating or exploiting but conveniently no one ever brings us proof. Accusing another player of exploiting without proof is almost as bad as cheating. I know people don't like to lose at pvp. Pvp is rare enough on emu servers. Please be sure before you accuse someone there is 100% undisputable proof.

Innocent until proven guilt applies here too. Digging through logs in my spare time because someone gets butt hurt in pvp is not my idea of fun. If you do decide to push those boundaries and break the rules just know I can take away your toys very easily. Don't cheat players out of a good time. If you pvp play within the legal bounds of the game. If you know mechanic is broken or think you might be doing something wrong you've already crossed that line. You had better report it and stop.

If not Static or Shepherd are going to get you. They just got a 4 month course in Cynar's Sith CSR2 special training.

Cynar
Retired Founder of SWG Awakening
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team. Please do not mistake them for that of the Awakening staff.
Rules & Policies | ToS | Play Now | Awakening Discord | Events