Backing off

Almost anything goes!
User avatar
Maldred
Lord of the Sith
<font color=#FF3333>Lord of the Sith</font>
Posts: 531
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Dark Citadel, Naboo

Unread post

xtwiztedxsinzx wrote:If it ain't one thing it's another around here, I swear.


And and you read that correctly ShardInferno.....I'm still here!
Now I'm confused. I thought you left the server?



Image
Mayor of Dark Citadel, Naboo and Leader of <DARK>
Drop-off vendor @ 3983, 5728 in the Dark Citadel Mall

User avatar
Maldred
Lord of the Sith
<font color=#FF3333>Lord of the Sith</font>
Posts: 531
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Dark Citadel, Naboo

Unread post

xtwiztedxsinzx wrote:
Maldred wrote:
xtwiztedxsinzx wrote:If it ain't one thing it's another around here, I swear.


And and you read that correctly ShardInferno.....I'm still here!
Now I'm confused. I thought you left the server?


See this is what happens when noone questions the actions of another, rumors spread. I'm taking a break. Back on topic, Crypto you can't back off....it's not in your nature or the nature of any BH/pvper. Do what you do best and let the rest work itself out.
On topic? Nothing could be more on topic. This is smack talk.

Ok. time to you out on your bullsh!t Lyl. I've never had beef with you until now because you've always been a stand-up person and cared about the server. Sadly that has changed due to whatever you couldn't get over. 2 things I can't stand are drama queens and attention seekers. Sadly, you have now become both or maybe you were all along and I just never saw it.

Rumors? I think not. You know where you went and why you went there. I saw the posts. Now, all of a sudden you are back or "on a break" after turning your back on us? If that's the case and you want to start here anew with the air clean at least take responsibility for your actions, apologize for the rift you left behind and then we can all move forward. But don't come back and pretend like we are all idiots that have it all wrong. You've been here as long as I have, were the leader of the largest and most influential guild on the server and helped, like all of us did, to build this community into what it is today. We deserve better.

Cut the crap, be honest and earn back the respect you once had.



Image
Mayor of Dark Citadel, Naboo and Leader of <DARK>
Drop-off vendor @ 3983, 5728 in the Dark Citadel Mall

User avatar
Danjor
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:37 am

Unread post

Image


Image
User avatar
MysteriousDD
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Unread post

She decided to take a break from the server...this is known to many in the guild...there are those who think that she left for whatever reason...but as she told me...she is taking a break...her reasons are her's to disclose but know this it is a break that she is taking...maybe ask her nicely and she'll tell you the reason for her break...then you might feel like a bit of an ass...I know I would after ripping into her without all the facts...as she said rumors abound


Image
User avatar
Anlbrd
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:48 pm

Unread post

So the post saying RIP Lyllith etc were all about a temporary absence. ::)


[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]:: AHNULL BAHRD :: WHETYO CLU :: ERNEST TRACKWELL ::[/align]
[align=center]:: FORMERLY - GORRDY NAILDIM [BOUNTY HUNTERS ALLIANCE] :: EUROPE CHIMAERA ::[/align]
User avatar
MysteriousDD
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Unread post

Anlbrd wrote:So the post saying RIP Lyllith etc were all about a temporary absence. ::)
she could always be resurrected...it is just like respawning


Image
User avatar
Cynar
RETIRED*
<b>RETIRED*</b>
Posts: 2803
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:40 am

Unread post

It's not hard to see why someone left when said person advertises they are another server via that's servers forums. I had a lot of respect for Lyllith before her decision to leave and I still have respect for her now. I don't agree why & how she left, but that's her choice. Let's not dress it up and try to make the reason mysterious or overly simplified. If you can't take the heat, you get out of the kitchen. Maybe it takes a week, maybe it takes a lifetime. Only Lyllith can determine that.

It ain't a rumor when everyone knows the truth!


Cynar
Retired Founder of SWG Awakening
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team. Please do not mistake them for that of the Awakening staff.
Rules & Policies | ToS | Play Now | Awakening Discord | Events
User avatar
MysteriousDD
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Unread post

Cynar wrote:It's not hard to see why someone left when said person advertises they are another server via that's servers forums. I had a lot of respect for Lyllith before her decision to leave and I still have respect for her now. I don't agree why & how she left, but that's her choice. Let's not dress it up and try to make the reason mysterious or overly simplified. If you can't take the heat, you get out of the kitchen. Maybe it takes a week, maybe it takes a lifetime. Only Lyllith can determine that.

It ain't a rumor when everyone knows the truth!
if everyone knows the truth...then what is it...because from what I am seeing here...everyone is way off the mark...no one is trying to dress anything up...but others are sure trying to make it something it's not...I don't recall her giving the real reason she is taking a break in any public forum...so until people know the real reason it's all just supposition and rumor


Image
User avatar
Maldred
Lord of the Sith
<font color=#FF3333>Lord of the Sith</font>
Posts: 531
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Dark Citadel, Naboo

Unread post

MysteriousDD wrote:
Cynar wrote:It's not hard to see why someone left when said person advertises they are another server via that's servers forums. I had a lot of respect for Lyllith before her decision to leave and I still have respect for her now. I don't agree why & how she left, but that's her choice. Let's not dress it up and try to make the reason mysterious or overly simplified. If you can't take the heat, you get out of the kitchen. Maybe it takes a week, maybe it takes a lifetime. Only Lyllith can determine that.

It ain't a rumor when everyone knows the truth!
if everyone knows the truth...then what is it...because from what I am seeing here...everyone is way off the mark...no one is trying to dress anything up...but others are sure trying to make it something it's not...I don't recall her giving the real reason she is taking a break in any public forum...so until people know the real reason it's all just supposition and rumor
Just because someone claims something is a rumor does not make it a rumor. I understand your backing a friend and I commend you for it but do your research. Like Cynar, I'll always respect Lyllith for all she did for the server. But I will never condone the way things went down. It could have and should have been handled differently. Like I told her in PM's I'd expect someone to call me out on my shit to if the tables were turned.

I've said my peace twice now regarding this. I will not comment on this again.



Image
Mayor of Dark Citadel, Naboo and Leader of <DARK>
Drop-off vendor @ 3983, 5728 in the Dark Citadel Mall

User avatar
MysteriousDD
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Unread post

what research...I talk to Lyllith and know why she is taking a break based on what she says...nothing was said about why she left on any other forum...so unless she's lying to her friends I doubt you have the whole truth


Image
User avatar
Cynar
RETIRED*
<b>RETIRED*</b>
Posts: 2803
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:40 am

Unread post

MysteriousDD wrote:what research...I talk to Lyllith and know why she is taking a break based on what she says...nothing was said about why she left on any other forum...so unless she's lying to her friends I doubt you have the whole truth
/triplefacepalm

Man....yeah. No one in the history of man has ever told someone one thing and done another [Insert reason here]. Don't feel bad, you'll catch up with the rest of us eventually. We'll be here when you do.


Cynar
Retired Founder of SWG Awakening
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team. Please do not mistake them for that of the Awakening staff.
Rules & Policies | ToS | Play Now | Awakening Discord | Events
User avatar
Cynar
RETIRED*
<b>RETIRED*</b>
Posts: 2803
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:40 am

Unread post

xtwiztedxsinzx wrote:How about this: return to topic please. My personal life and choices are my business, correct? I've said nothing but good things about Awakening and will continue to do so. Just because I chose to spend the remaining 3 months of my pregnancy away from the constant harassment and stalking doesn't mean I've left for good. Yeah I posted "R.I.P. #16 Lyllith Fiera", looking back at that now it was dumb and childish....and I regret it. Fact is, I'm still a member of the Awakening community....just not as active as I once was.
And there is nothing wrong with that. We respect those choices. It's your life, Awakening may or may not be a small part of that.


Cynar
Retired Founder of SWG Awakening
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team. Please do not mistake them for that of the Awakening staff.
Rules & Policies | ToS | Play Now | Awakening Discord | Events
User avatar
Anlbrd
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:48 pm

Unread post

xtwiztedxsinzx wrote:How about this: return to topic please. My personal life and choices are my business, correct? I've said nothing but good things about Awakening and will continue to do so. Just because I chose to spend the remaining 3 months of my pregnancy away from the constant harassment and stalking doesn't mean I've left for good. Yeah I posted "R.I.P. #16 Lyllith Fiera", looking back at that now it was dumb and childish....and I regret it. Fact is, I'm still a member of the Awakening community....just not as active as I once was.
Well if someone can't be forgiven for being hormonal whilst pregnant then we'd best give up :)


[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]:: AHNULL BAHRD :: WHETYO CLU :: ERNEST TRACKWELL ::[/align]
[align=center]:: FORMERLY - GORRDY NAILDIM [BOUNTY HUNTERS ALLIANCE] :: EUROPE CHIMAERA ::[/align]
User avatar
Cynar
RETIRED*
<b>RETIRED*</b>
Posts: 2803
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:40 am

Unread post

Anlbrd wrote:
xtwiztedxsinzx wrote:How about this: return to topic please. My personal life and choices are my business, correct? I've said nothing but good things about Awakening and will continue to do so. Just because I chose to spend the remaining 3 months of my pregnancy away from the constant harassment and stalking doesn't mean I've left for good. Yeah I posted "R.I.P. #16 Lyllith Fiera", looking back at that now it was dumb and childish....and I regret it. Fact is, I'm still a member of the Awakening community....just not as active as I once was.
Well if someone can't be forgiven for being hormonal whilst pregnant then we'd best give up :)
Yeah i just wish some of the drama dudes we had playing would check their hormones too ;)


Cynar
Retired Founder of SWG Awakening
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team. Please do not mistake them for that of the Awakening staff.
Rules & Policies | ToS | Play Now | Awakening Discord | Events
User avatar
onyxman
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Unread post

Crypto, keep it coming!!!!! Xman fears no one in CoA!!!! you and your girlfriends can bring it!!!! I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick CoA A$$. Right now I'm out of bubble gum...

Xman


Pyrozest
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>
Posts: 207
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:18 pm

Unread post

Cynar wrote:Yeah i just wish some of the drama dudes we had playing would check their hormones too ;)
Some people just love their Dopamine and use whatever vices they can to get their satisfaction...well...everyone does, lets be honest.