CoA....

Almost anything goes!
onyxman

Unread post

I foresaw this along time ago! Time to pull out your violins boys. Start playing and march off to your new home. We have beat you all!!! Long live the Empire!!!!!! The Soap opera called CoA is over and the remaining left will be hunted down and destroyed. My Imperial brothers and sisters will continue to fight. My very talented Bounty Hunter friends will continue to kill and my awesome Creature handler friend will continue to bring amazing creatures to this AMAZING server!!!!!

I want to thank all the people that make this server what it is! I will never leave and will continue to make new friends. To the powers above....Thank you for making this server the most amazing place to play!

Shout out to Anman and Narrk, good job guys you have made CoA fall to pieces.

CoA, maybe I can pay someone on the server to make you all Stradivarius Violins, so you can go out in style... WAA WAAA WAAAAA!!!

Xman

"This message was paid for by Lord Vader"

Madroxtheninja

Unread post

Madrox approves of this message

Madrox

Officer of <BH> the bane of glow bags on many servers
onyxman

Unread post

I don't care for the drama. All I know is they are done. Its a smack talk forum and I have the smack to lay down!!!!

They have some awesome players but hey everything comes to an END...

tnick

Unread post

Ellarria - Kanjiklub <Kk> Ginger Vegan Jedi
Bill'E Mays - Armorsmith/Artisan

BigQEd
Founder
<b>Founder</b>

Unread post

IMO, they saw the coming imperial wave and decided they couldn't hack it (I started seeing daily slaughters and complaints from COA). It's sad really because our staff tried to be kind to them, even though they were always drama queens (2 or 3 of them anyway).

In all seriousness, I want the new #1 Rebel guild to step up and show the server how it's done, without whining and complaining 24/7. It's all about balance in SWG.

Oh and MAJOR propers to the Imperials for winning this war! Man... it was brutal!

BigQEd
Retired Founder of SWG Awakening
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team.
Rules & Policies | ToS | Play Now | Awakening Discord | Events