Mischief Managed

Almost anything goes!
neutrineaux

Unread post

Sevvy wrote:
SnowLily wrote:We will so own their city. I can think of a LOT more than just merrie that placed houses on the edge of KK's city. Every QQ tell i've gotten from sev and ellarria, I place 1 more, others have done the same. It is more than just one guild or one faction even. KK, you reap what you sew.
You won't own shit. We're not dumb enough to let mouthbreathing shitlords like you take our city. You can't beat us, so you grief. You pretend like... "TEEHEE WE'RE SO FUN AND NICE AND WE HOLD PLAYER EVENTS! TEEHEE!" But in reality, you and all the people that dropped houses are just bad people. Hiding behind this "city takeover" that will never happen to grief us. Why is it that the largest concentration of houses is directly in front of the mission terminals on the main road of Nar Kanji? Because griefing.

We're here to promote PvP, the GCW, base wars, etc. We don't grief people. We're above that. I told you to get off of our nuts, because I had already found 7 houses on the borders of our city, then I login to test center to see if they were there before test was updated... and what do I see? A group of BEAST standing in our city on test. Planning more griefing, I'm sure.

You've never gotten a QQ tell from me. Stop trying to show off for the server. Holy shit, you people are losers.

Still waiting for CSR intervention on the grief houses on the borders of Nar Kanji. I have a ticket in. Oh, and you know why we haven't dropped 100 houses outside of Halcyon? Because we're not shitty human beings.

Mind buff: 10,000 credits.
Med buff: 15,000 credits.

Massive public QQ: priceless.

Oh, the laughter is too much!!

Yes. That was me.
SnowLily
Padawan
<font color=#40FF80>Padawan</font>

Unread post

RemusStorm wrote:
SnowLily wrote: O clone-camping unbuffed players, that will encourage people to PvP with you. Jedi or no, that is the lame-ass tactics that make people not want you around, let alone pvp with you.
So its KKs fault that some idiots clone IN a REBEL city as IMPERIALS and get killed, i mean, how are people that stupid? Cloning in the city that they are getting killed at haha

I don't know the answer, that is for a CSR to decide.

SnowLily
Padawan

Unread post

Sevvy wrote:
SnowLily wrote:We will so own their city. I can think of a LOT more than just merrie that placed houses on the edge of KK's city. Every QQ tell i've gotten from sev and ellarria, I place 1 more, others have done the same. It is more than just one guild or one faction even. KK, you reap what you sew.
You won't own shit. We're not dumb enough to let mouthbreathing shitlords like you take our city. You can't beat us, so you grief. You pretend like... "TEEHEE WE'RE SO FUN AND NICE AND WE HOLD PLAYER EVENTS! TEEHEE!" But in reality, you and all the people that dropped houses are just bad people. Hiding behind this "city takeover" that will never happen to grief us. Why is it that the largest concentration of houses is directly in front of the mission terminals on the main road of Nar Kanji? Because griefing.

We're here to promote PvP, the GCW, base wars, etc. We don't grief people. We're above that. I told you to get off of our nuts, because I had already found 7 houses on the borders of our city, then I login to test center to see if they were there before test was updated... and what do I see? A group of BEAST standing in our city on test. Planning more griefing, I'm sure.

You've never gotten a QQ tell from me. Stop trying to show off for the server. Holy shit, you people are losers.

Still waiting for CSR intervention on the grief houses on the borders of Nar Kanji. I have a ticket in. Oh, and you know why we haven't dropped 100 houses outside of Halcyon? Because we're not shitty human beings.
Holy Nerd-rage. BTW we are ALL merrie. You sound just like Idah

PS, did you take your medication this morning
Last edited by SnowLily on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

RemusStorm
Dark Jedi Knight
<font color=#FFFF20>Dark Jedi Knight</font>

Unread post

SnowLily wrote:
RemusStorm wrote:
SnowLily wrote: O clone-camping unbuffed players, that will encourage people to PvP with you. Jedi or no, that is the lame-ass tactics that make people not want you around, let alone pvp with you.
So its KKs fault that some idiots clone IN a REBEL city as IMPERIALS and get killed, i mean, how are people that stupid? Cloning in the city that they are getting killed at haha

I don't know the answer, that is for a CSR to decide.
I think i know what the answer would be...... Don't clone in a Rebel city if you are Imperial hahaha

RemCraft Storm Retired Master Weaponsmith
Sevvy

Unread post

neutrineaux wrote:
Sevvy wrote:

Mind buff: 10,000 credits.
Med buff: 15,000 credits.

Massive public QQ: priceless.

Oh, the laughter is too much!!
Nice shitpost. Got nothing to say because I'm right. And you just genuinely have nothing non-stupid to say. Cool.

Griefing because you're shit players and shit people is hilarious. Honestly, I'm not mayor. Anyone in Kk can tell you how much I really care about having a city of our own. So in an effort to grief me, the guy who doesn't care about a city, you're griefing a bunch of other people. And you think you're being cute doing it. You're not. You're just an idiot. Or one of Merries multiple personalities. I'm not convinced that you're not crazy Merrie.

At least the server can see what kind of people you really are. Do all the shitlords that dropped grief houses know that they're not just griefing me? Do they realize that they're griefing other citizens of the city that have nothing to do with... this? Whatever the hell this is.

Although, if SITH is selling their city, and BEAST is the sole competition now... lololol. I guess we'll all have to level entertainers and Creature Handlers so that we can have leet pet and entertainer duels.

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
Visit my CA vendor in Nar Kanji, East of Theed @ -3022 3794 or contact me ingame on Sev, Sevvy, or Respect
http://imgur.com/7OHEzZy
SnowLily
Padawan

Unread post

Well sevvy, lets see... Merrie was elected CMOM. I bump into a lot of people that have been helped by Merrie or a BEAST member.... Sevvy was never elected CMOM. I have never heard of a single player that you didn't want something from being helped by KK. Any non-KK members want to chime in by an altruistic act by Sevvy? "The server seeing the type of people BEAST are," hmmm, not seeing many bad thoughts except in your little, dark world. I keep thinking back to the way you treated CHC when they were on their guild hunt, that was just plain low.
Last edited by SnowLily on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sevvy

Unread post

SnowLily wrote:Holy Nerd-rage. BTW we are ALL merrie. You sound just like Idah

Right. Writing a couple of paragraphs about how you and Merrie and all your friends are bad people is nerdrage, but what do you call getting mad about losing in PvP and having someone tell you to get off their nuts, and then dropping houses all around their city to grief it? Not to mention sitting in our city 24/7 with Hawke trying to constantly watch what we're doing. Lol? C'mon now. Stop the act...

With that said, what terrible atrocities did <Kk> commit against all of these people that have dropped grief houses? Tell me.

1. It's either a lie, and 90% of the houses have been dropped by Merrie on her multiple accounts, and the rest are you and her other terrible friends.

or

2. There are people that have been holding a grudge on Kanjiklub. But it's all stuff like... "they killed me in PvP!" or "they outdamaged my Master Marksman/CH on the Acklay and STOLE MY LOOT!"

I can guarantee you that no one on this server has a legitimate situation where we griefed them. Because we don't grief. Go ahead and post your screenshots from test. I've already said why were there. To find out who was griefing us. And we found out...
Last edited by Sevvy on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
Visit my CA vendor in Nar Kanji, East of Theed @ -3022 3794 or contact me ingame on Sev, Sevvy, or Respect
Neaux

Unread post

Sevvy wrote:
SnowLily wrote:Holy Nerd-rage. BTW we are ALL merrie. You sound just like Idah

Right. Writing a couple of paragraphs about how you and Merrie and all your riends are bad people is nerdrage, but what do you call getting mad about losing in PvP and having someone tell you to get off their nuts, and then dropping houses all around their city to grief it? Not to mention sitting in our city 24/7 with Hawke trying to constantly watch what we're doing. Lol? C'mon now. Stop the act...

With that said, what terrible atrocities did <Kk> commit against all of these people that have dropped grief houses? Tell me.

1. It's either a lie, and 90% of the houses have been dropped by Merrie on her multiple accounts, and the rest are you and her other terrible friends.

or

2. There are people that have been holding a grudge on Kanjiklub. But it's all stuff like... "they killed me in PvP!" or "they outdamaged my Master Marksman/CH on the Acklay and STOLE MY LOOT!"

I can guarantee you that no one on this server has a legitimate situation where we griefed them. Because we don't grief. Go ahead and post your screenshots from test. I've already said why were there. To find out who was griefing us. And we found out...
If you have to keep telling yourself and others that you don't grief, you probably do.

Merrie Master BioEngineer <BEAST> Guild
Sevvy

Unread post

SnowLily wrote:Well sevvy, lets see... Merrie was elected CMOM. I bump into a lot of people that have been helped by Merrie or a BEAST member.... Sevvy was never elected CMOM. I have never heard of a single player that you didn't want something from being helped by KK. Any non-KK members want to chime in by an altruistic act by Sevvy? "The server seeing the type of people BEAST are," hmmm, not seeing many bad thoughts except in your little, dark world. I keep thinking back to the way you treated CHC when they were on their guild hunt, that was just plain low.
Oh, you mean the time when we outdamaged them on Axkva Min and then left while a couple of them sent me hate tells? Lol. That is not griefing. We are hardcore players. We wanted the loot. We got the loot. We didn't say anything to them. They still got to kill Axkva Min.

I've helped plenty of people with plenty of stuff. I just don't need to advertise it or have my guildmates advertise it for me. But regardless of all that, being CMOM means it's okay to grief? Helping the needy means it's okay to ruin the layout of someone's city?

I challenge anyone to look at Nar Kanji right now and look at the houses that are in front of our mission terminals, and tell me those weren't placed there to grief us(both on the E and W side of Nar Kanji). That's the exact reason they're there.

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
Sevvy

Unread post

Neaux wrote:If you have to keep telling yourself and others that you don't grief, you probably do.
Ah, okay. Solid argument, Merrie.

I await the further nonsense that you'll be dropping in this thread.

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
clownsu

Unread post

Hi. We (mostly me) declared war on you a day or two ago. Please accept.

Kanjiklub <Kk>
Sabik
Sizer
Sofa King
VENDORS: -3039, 3736 Nar Kanji, Naboo; DROP-OFF: "Droids"
SnowLily
Padawan

Unread post

clownsu wrote:Hi. We (mostly me) declared war on you a day or two ago. Please accept.
If you meant on BEAST, that would be silly, most of BEAST is neutral and some rebels. Almost all of BEAST doesn't PvP, some do obviously. Thank you for asking tho:)

neutrineaux

Unread post

Sevvy wrote: You won't own shit. We're not dumb enough to let mouthbreathing shitlords like you take our city. You can't beat us, so you grief....

...Holy shit, you people are losers.

...Because we're not shitty human beings.

...Nice shitpost. Got nothing to say because I'm right. And you just genuinely have nothing non-stupid to say. Cool.

Griefing because you're shit players and shit people is hilarious.

At least the server can see what kind of people you really are. Do all the shitlords that dropped grief houses know that they're not just griefing me? Do they realize that they're griefing other citizens of the city that have nothing to do with... this? Whatever the hell this is.

Although, if SITH is selling their city, and BEAST is the sole competition now... lololol. I guess we'll all have to level entertainers and Creature Handlers so that we can have leet pet and entertainer duels.

You kiss your mommy with that mouth? You could at least mix it up with some different vulgarities. I know you can use the "F" word, or the "N" word or something for a little variety in your rage/QQ/rants. Not that I am complaining, but I would hate for someone to call you "stale."

You were beaten weeks ago. This is just the entertaining aftermath. It is all pretty hilarious! Keep those big hot salty rage tears coming!

(Seriously, pay the extra money for the certified psychotherapist.)

Yes. That was me.
Sevvy

Unread post

neutrineaux wrote:You were beaten weeks ago. This is just the entertaining aftermath. It is all pretty hilarious! Keep those big hot salty rage tears coming!
When we defended Kk's bases and clone-camped the Imperials? When we destroyed all those Imperial bases? When we won all those PvP fights? When Merrie and her friends came after my Jedi and got rekt a couple of times?

I'm seeing a lot of W's here.

I'm still waiting for the justification of your actions here. I'm waiting for the overwhelming evidence that we're a bunch of terrible people that deserve to have our awesome PvP city griefed. And I'm waiting for the justification that this is something that Merrie, BEAST, and all the COUNTLESS people that we've wronged feel like they are in the RIGHT for doing. Still waiting...
Last edited by Sevvy on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
tnick

Unread post

Sevvy wrote:
neutrineaux wrote:You were beaten weeks ago. This is just the entertaining aftermath. It is all pretty hilarious! Keep those big hot salty rage tears coming!
When we defended Kk's bases and clone-camped the Imperials? When we destroyed all those Imperial bases? When we won all those PvP fights? When Merrie and her friends came after my Jedi and got rekt a couple of times?

I'm seeing a lot of W's here.
Must be referring to all the house they dropped outside of our city. GOT US!

Ellarria - Kanjiklub <Kk> Ginger Vegan Jedi
Bill'E Mays - Armorsmith/Artisan

Sevvy

Unread post

Here's a video I made a couple of days ago. FIgured I'd upload it tonight to show everyone what people are doing to our city.

Embedding now disabled? Here is the Youtube link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_9R6UtwKo

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
Neaux

Unread post

Well you all have pretty much been on ignore , and I see no reason to remove the filter. I removed it for a bit when you volunteered for the BEAST event. Anyways, if you or anyone else would really like to kill me, I'll be at the CHC event #shameless promo See this thread. http://swgawakening.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7150 August 20th! See you there ! Nyrus will be so pleased.

Merrie Master BioEngineer <BEAST> Guild
Celt
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>

Unread post

In all fairness city-snatching has been around since....like forever. It's not griefing, it's a viable mechanic. It sucks to be on the receiving end, but it's usually done quietly. Be thankful you have been warned and can defend against it.

Good luck.

Sevvy

Unread post

Now that I've seen how some things have unfolded, I'm just going to totally drop this. I see that there is no point. And no, this has nothing to do with <BH>. And no one specifically told me to drop it either. I'm doing it of my own volition.

Just know, that griefing the citizens of a city, when you have beef with me, makes you a bad person no matter who you are. We won't be counter-griefing, or any nonsense like that. Because again, we're not shitty people.

Leader of Kanjiklub<Kk>
armilus

Unread post

Holy shit, I need to start checking the forums more. This thread is full of laughs.

I've played a lot of games on a lot of private servers and i've never see such a toxic and hateful community. To see them trying to play the victim is just hillarious.

Merrie, you are not the victim here and you are at best a slight annoyance.

Since Kk came to this server we've been treated like shit. Why? What exactly have we done that is so horrible?

I've never interacted with you Merrie and yet you grief me along with all my friends just because ONE of the people we play with somehow insulted you? If this is how you act all the time then I honestly don't know how you have any friends on this server. All I've ever seen from you is a hateful, shitty person that is only out to spoil other people's fun. I don't know how you were the community member of the month.

Just to make things absolutely clear, replacing turrets is no great burden and it probably takes us less time than it does for you to destroy them. I really could not care less that you attack our turrets every 2 days at 4am but I am curious about one thing. What do you hope to accomplish? The only possible outcome that you could achieve is convincing us to take our bases down. So while we are doing everything we can to keep this server lively and fun, even going as far as switching factions, you are doing everything you can to reduce incentives for pvp? I say again, how were you the community member of the month?

If you want to continue to enjoy playing this game, you should seriously consider dropping this temper tantrum and stop trying to make yourself out to be the victim. If you keep it up long enough, eventually the friends that you do have will tire of it and abandon you. Please, save your reputation while you still can. I'd rather not see you leave the server, even though you've been nothing but an asshole to me personally.

Drop off vendor: -2755, 3851, Nar Kanji, Naboo