To the members of fear

Almost anything goes!
Dauweb

Unread post

I was just simply stating that you are no longer war and you should stop advertising as such. You are not the father of WAR sifu. You didn't even start the " original " WAR that was valor who did so. We didn't start any drama. It all started with you actually sifu. Saying that valor "owns" the name war so we couldn't use the name. FEAR is not WAR. WAR is WAR. Fear is fear. They are in no way shape or form connected. Maybe in your delusional little world they are but here in the real world you are not the father of our guild and you never will be.

Vendor location 1103 -5022
Oasis tatooine.

The three armored wookies are my vendors
htguru
Light Jedi
<font color=#AAFF40>Light Jedi</font>

Unread post

Amen brother ! ;D

Abraxas
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

Thank you for finally putting this in the right place. Now you can argue about which came first...the chicken or the egg to your hearts content. Enjoy! ;)

Abraxas
Retired Staff Member of SWG Awakening
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team.
Rules & Policies | ToS | How to Connect | Awakening Discord | Events
Nateri

Unread post

I do not do drama but I am so tired of yours. You may be WAR now but you are not the original WAR guild. I joined the WAR guild and shortly after guild leadership was given to Sifu, who was there from day one. You and your buddies were not!!!! The WAR name was then retired when Valor could no longer play out of respect for him. The 5 of you tried to take over the guild and run it like a boot camp and all the fun and enjoyment was gone. Sifu did not give in to your demands and the 5 of you got pissed and left the guild. You then took the WAR name and ran around recruiting saying you were the original WAR guild. You are not the original WAR guild they are all still here with me and our new FEAR name. We support each other, we help each other, we respect each other and have fun together and we have grown with the best group of people in the world! But that is something you guys would not know, you all were too busy making the game suck for everyone around you. Maybe the WAR name fits you well!

Vendor CA's and AA's Sirens Calling Corellia -1469 -5606
SiFu

Unread post

Haters gonna hate... Good thing they are so few and so insignificant.

Sifu StarAdder Father of WAR, Leader of FEAR
Flippa

Unread post

When I joined Awakening I was welcomed by the people of WAR, I'm still here with the people of WAR just now I have FEAR above my head. If SiFu decided to change the name and some of the members didn't like it then by all means start your own guild just don't take the old name because in the long run it will just cause drama.

Put it this way... If the guild stayed together after the name change and was all one big happy family and another group of players created a new guild with the WAR tag, I'm sure there would be tensions there too.

Seveneight

Unread post

FEAR took me in and treated me like I have been there since the server was up. I use a different name for my main to escape past drama from my live server. I haven't noticed ANY drama from Sifu or any members for that matter. The only drama I have spotted in the short time I have been on this server is multiple attempts to hijack threads, reminding everyone you are still here. Oh AND a post in the trash talk section....the very thread we are in now...(evil laugh). BUT we all sincerely hope you find a happy place in this game we all love AND maybe someday you can make posts to "Come play with WAR" when you get to our level. I wish you the best of luck /salute

-Seveneight <FEAR>

JohnFromSteam

Unread post

Dauweb wrote:I was just simply stating that you are no longer war and you should stop advertising as such. You are not the father of WAR sifu. You didn't even start the " original " WAR that was valor who did so. We didn't start any drama. It all started with you actually sifu. Saying that valor "owns" the name war so we couldn't use the name. FEAR is not WAR. WAR is WAR. Fear is fear. They are in no way shape or form connected. Maybe in your delusional little world they are but here in the real world you are not the father of our guild and you never will be.
I think you need to calm down, bro. Nobody likes drama so why the hell do you want to be that idiot and incite this crap? I mean I understand you guys are completely insignificant and seek some attention, may I suggest going outside and doing something with your life or get a girlfriend instead of doing this on such an old arse game? Thanks!

tnick

Unread post

Ah, the smack talk forum. No threat of reprimand for talking smack.

While I take no sides in this debate I can note that both parties seem to be whining excessively over a name. A name is a name. It has no bearing on who use that name. Look at Warcraft, there is probably a Death and Taxes guild on every server and probably none of them are even close to the original. If they want to use the name, who gives a shit? Let them.

If you left that guild to form your own, why are you still complaining? If you are still a member of that guild,why the hell are you complaining?

Let's have a little less complaining and a little more action. Have a guild war about it, or not, I don't really care.

Ellarria - Kanjiklub <Kk> Ginger Vegan Jedi
Bill'E Mays - Armorsmith/Artisan

davej30
Scumbag
<font color=#FFFF20>Scumbag</font>

Unread post

*waits next to the bounty hotline phone*

Terrance - BH <BH>
Ursa - Stacker
SnowLily
Padawan
<font color=#40FF80>Padawan</font>

Unread post

I like both of you about the same, really no complaints with either FEAR or WAR. Maybe you need a spin-off guild entitled PEACE? Just kidding... Reminds me of this picture:

Disclaimer: Not privy to any internal affairs of WAR or FEAR. Any similarities either explicit or implied are purely coincidental. All warranties are not valid in the continental US, HI, AK, or abroad so pretty much everywhere.

2sproductions

Unread post

Lets turn this into a constructive thread. First off I'm an officer in FEAR which yes used to be WAR. Did afew members break away and take the name when the guild leader went off to a deployment of some kind, yes they did. It caused some heat because from what I heard they showed no respect for what has happened. But honestly this is just nothing. We need to construct a better thread. I will start this here and now. Are we getting another new update? If so is there a time line? I love awakening, however I'm just worried that the new updates aren't coming. No offense to anyone ( including CSR's and BigEd ) however I am worried for the game. I would just love to see the CSR's or someone confirm that there is more updates coming.

Xiphos
RETIRED
<b>RETIRED</b>

Unread post

2sproductions wrote:I love awakening, however I'm just worried that the new updates aren't coming. No offense to anyone (including CSR's and BigEd ) however I am worried for the game. I would just love to see the CSR's or someone confirm that there is more updates coming.
First, way wrong place for this discussion. Second, this is a sandbox. Please don't rely on us to create your content...you have plenty of tools to do that. To answer the question, yes we are working on a patch that is being opened to staff testing in the next few days. Mainly lots of under the hood changes and some tweaks, some new questlines, etc.

Edit: I read this a second time and it can come across as harsh, which isn't my intention. There are better places to interact with us about development than within a smack talk thread. I can appreciate 2productions trying to turn around a rather silly thread into something constructive, but it's true that there is no way we can develop as fast as you can consume. Yes, it's been a while since there was a large patch...but in fairness, this game is almost completely recreated with Awakening's tweaks.

Luckily for players, where this game lacks depth it has width, and there's always something more to do. No one will hold your hand through it. It's up to you whether you want to put in the time and effort to do it.

Xiphos
Retired Staff Member of SWG Awakening
My posts do not reflect the current views or opinions of the Awakening staff team.
Rules & Policies | ToS | How to Connect | Awakening Discord | Events
2sproductions

Unread post

Thank you xiphos for your words on this subject, I know this wasn't the place for it however thank you for seeing my intentions. Also thank you for noting that a patch is in the works that is greatly appreciated! and noted that if I have more questions like this I will put it into a more appropriate thread.

JohnFromSteam

Unread post

2sproductions wrote:Thank you xiphos for your words on this subject, I know this wasn't the place for it however thank you for seeing my intentions. Also thank you for noting that a patch is in the works that is greatly appreciated! and noted that if I have more questions like this I will put it into a more appropriate thread.
I wonder if the FRS is involved in the update :P then smack talk would be so active lol

Celt
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>

Unread post

tnick wrote: Let's have a little less complaining and a little more action.
I lol'd irl at this

tnick

Unread post

Celt wrote:
tnick wrote: Let's have a little less complaining and a little more action.
I lol'd irl at this
I've been finished with you guys for a while. Everything you do makes me laugh.

Celt
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>

Unread post

Thats your best comeback? Nice.

Not really, but yea.

tnick

Unread post

Celt wrote:Thats your best comeback? Nice.

Not really, but yea.
I just don't care. You BH's are whiny little kids, you aren't intimidating and, besides that, college football is keeping my attention.

jasonh
Light Jedi
<font color=#AAFF40>Light Jedi</font>

Unread post

tnick wrote:You BH's are whiny little kids...
Which is why you constantly see <BH> crying on the forums about every little thing we don't love about the server...or else we'll take our ball and go home. Oh, wait.
tnick wrote:...you aren't intimidating...
Which is why you make any attempt to actually fight rather than running to water to logoff or play during off-hours. Oh, wait.

Dropoff Vendor:
463 -5910 Corellia