So is this what Awakening PVP is about?

Almost anything goes!
keylorn

Unread post

It's easy to say "if I broke the rules I will wait for csrs to let me know" when you are fully aware that there is absolutely no way that they can go back and see exactly what happened and enforce the rules. This screenshot straight up shows you doing exactly what you said in the quote I have from you earlier saying you do not do because it is an exploit.

keylorn
(Dark Jedi Knight)
Madroxtheninja

Unread post

No you see their pets attacking me after I'm already LD when I hit exit I was not in combat notice hardly any dmg on me.. I healed, hit the drink, got about 50m in water and hit exit
I'd have more dmg than that if I had been hit in water before then .. I wasn't in combat... once again it's my word vs theirs and since 90% of posters got issues with me... it's a no win, but look at ss notice I'm not missing anything.. maybe 20 action.. It would of been a lot more if I was taking hits while swimming ya know since you can't heal in water I obviously wasn't... but cool story
Last edited by Madroxtheninja on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Madrox

Officer of <BH> the bane of glow bags on many servers
Menis

Unread post

Madroxtheninja wrote:No you see their pets attacking me after I'm already LD when I hit exit I was not in combat notice hardly any dmg on me.. I healed, hit the drink, got about 50m in water and hit exit
Keep telling yourself that.

Madroxtheninja

Unread post

Read my edit on last post and look at the pic again... facts and what not

Madrox

keylorn

Unread post

http://imgur.com/a/TevsB

No water in caves.

ps: shout out to Luan with the no buffs!
Last edited by keylorn on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

keylorn
(Dark Jedi Knight)
Madroxtheninja

Unread post

Nope not a drop

Madrox

tnick

Unread post

This new generation of PVPers cries like bitches more than CoA ever did.

Ellarria - Kanjiklub <Kk> Ginger Vegan Jedi
Bill'E Mays - Armorsmith/Artisan

Celt
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>

Unread post

Aha! Now you see!

When we see complainers on the way out we take up a pool on who the new Josef will be. Terrance won $7 and a playstation when SiFu showed up.

odipeo

Unread post

Hey I was not really complaining just showing this guy exploiting to beat 2 BH that are not even master yet. The pets are like lvl 30 you regen more then they do damage. I just figured if you were in combat maybe you would not take the bitch way out. I was wrong... Then after you hard logged no one could attack you and you ran to the cantina. Still in combat but able to be inside because of the hardlog. I am always down for PVP any imp knows that already. Being new to the server just wondering if this is an everyday thing in pvp. If this is "fair play" then so be it. I will just cheat as well.

guitarsmasher

Unread post

odipeo wrote:Hey I was not really complaining just showing this guy exploiting to beat 2 BH that are not even master yet. The pets are like lvl 30 you regen more then they do damage. I just figured if you were in combat maybe you would not take the bitch way out. I was wrong... Then after you hard logged no one could attack you and you ran to the cantina. Still in combat but able to be inside because of the hardlog. I am always down for PVP any imp knows that already. Being new to the server just wondering if this is an everyday thing in pvp. If this is "fair play" then so be it. I will just cheat as well.
#1 He isn't exploiting anything. Do some research, and you will see this topic has in fact been addressed by the devs. (its old news)

#2 What are two BH's that aren't even Master yet doing chasing down a Master Jedi?

#3 Do some more research, and you will find that the Jedi who show themselves...do so for a reason.

#4 Goto The screenshot/Video section and there will be a few people who can show you what Awakening PvP is all about.

TL/DR
Not Exploiting, please research before making baseless claims. Screenshots don't show anything accept some dude in the water with (LD) over his head.

keylorn

Unread post

tnick wrote:This new generation of PVPers cries like bitches more than CoA ever did.
Celt wrote:Aha! Now you see!

When we see complainers on the way out we take up a pool on who the new Josef will be. Terrance won $7 and a playstation when SiFu showed up.

Speaking of complainers, yesterday the BH guild messages CSR's when my Jedi doesn't move within a couple minutes of getting thrown under a cantina via combat, because I was afk while ent buffing. I come back to tells from Deathgrind/Madrox crying, and from a CSR that they have complained telling me what I already know--that I can't pull a Madrox and will need to come out ;D . Then, the BH guild doesn't care when their Jedi (Madrox) has screenshots posted of him doing something that in his own words he was told is an exploit. I like how that works :D

keylorn
(Dark Jedi Knight)
keylorn

Unread post

guitarsmasher wrote:
odipeo wrote:Hey I was not really complaining just showing this guy exploiting to beat 2 BH that are not even master yet. The pets are like lvl 30 you regen more then they do damage. I just figured if you were in combat maybe you would not take the bitch way out. I was wrong... Then after you hard logged no one could attack you and you ran to the cantina. Still in combat but able to be inside because of the hardlog. I am always down for PVP any imp knows that already. Being new to the server just wondering if this is an everyday thing in pvp. If this is "fair play" then so be it. I will just cheat as well.
#1 He isn't exploiting anything. Do some research, and you will see this topic has in fact been addressed by the devs. (its old news)

#2 What are two BH's that aren't even Master yet doing chasing down a Master Jedi?

#3 Do some more research, and you will find that the Jedi who show themselves...do so for a reason.

#4 Goto The screenshot/Video section and there will be a few people who can show you what Awakening PvP is all about.

TL/DR
Not Exploiting, please research before making baseless claims. Screenshots don't show anything accept some dude in the water with (LD) over his head.
1) Re-read my quote from Madrox himself on page 1 where he says himself that he was told if you log out IN COMBAT, it is against the server rules and classified as an exploit as avoiding combat.

2) Playing to have fun? What is a full template Knight doing running into water and logging off in-combat from non-master BH's? That's the better question.

keylorn
(Dark Jedi Knight)
Celt
Force Sensitive

Unread post

keylorn wrote:
yesterday the BH guild messages CSR's when my Jedi doesn't move within a couple minutes of getting thrown under a cantina via combat, because I was afk while ent buffing. I come back to tells from Deathgrind/Madrox crying, and from a CSR that they have complained telling me what I already know--that I can't pull a Madrox and will need to come out ;D . Then, the BH guild doesn't care when their Jedi (Madrox) has screenshots posted of him doing something that in his own words he was told is an exploit.
1) The BH guild messaged no one. A member may have but they did that in their own interests. That is not guild business, that is you/hunter/csr business.

2) Madrox is not our Jedi.

3) If someone is exploiting, report it. Crying about it here doesn't work too well.

guitarsmasher

Unread post

keylorn wrote:
guitarsmasher wrote:

TL/DR
1) Re-read my quote from Madrox himself on page 1 where he says himself that he was told if you log out IN COMBAT, it is against the server rules and classified as an exploit as avoiding combat.

2) Playing to have fun? What is a full template Knight doing running into water and logging off in-combat from non-master BH's? That's the better question.
Is your name odipeo? I was quoting somebody else keylorn. Trust me you'd know if I was addressing you.

odipeo

Unread post

you are telling me logging out during combat and coming back with no one able to attack you is not exploiting? that the game was developed with that in mind? Like they sat down and were like ya and when he comes back let him be able to run in to buildings that will really make the game fun!!! Ya players will love being able to log out whenever they are in trouble! I was not the BH's I was just watching the shit show. I did log on my combat toon after I seen him being an ass hat.

Celt
Force Sensitive

Unread post

Again, if it's exploiting then report it.

odipeo

Unread post

This is called the smack talk post right?

guitarsmasher

Unread post

odipeo wrote:This is called the smack talk post right?
Yep

odipeo

Unread post

That's all I was doing is calling the dude a bitch! Not to worried about it just calling him out.

keylorn

Unread post

Celt wrote:
keylorn wrote:
yesterday the BH guild messages CSR's when my Jedi doesn't move within a couple minutes of getting thrown under a cantina via combat, because I was afk while ent buffing. I come back to tells from Deathgrind/Madrox crying, and from a CSR that they have complained telling me what I already know--that I can't pull a Madrox and will need to come out ;D . Then, the BH guild doesn't care when their Jedi (Madrox) has screenshots posted of him doing something that in his own words he was told is an exploit.
1) The BH guild messaged no one. A member may have but they did that in their own interests. That is not guild business, that is you/hunter/csr business.

2) Madrox is not our Jedi.

3) If someone is exploiting, report it. Crying about it here doesn't work too well.
Just pointing out the irony as it was your handful of members crying to a CSR. Excuse me, complaining. Call it what you want. I find it funny.

I don't report that stuff because there is no way to enforce something that can't be proven after the fact, and probably won't be even with screenshots posted here. Worse has been done and nothing done about it, so screw it. I just give him shit and I'll back people up if they call him out for it on here like they have, because there's way more than water logging in combat lol.

keylorn
(Dark Jedi Knight)