So is this what Awakening PVP is about?

Almost anything goes!
keylorn
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:27 am

Unread post

guitarsmasher wrote:Is your name odipeo? I was quoting somebody else keylorn. Trust me you'd know if I was addressing you.
I don't give a fuck who you were quoting. I was addressing you.


keylorn
(Dark Jedi Knight)
User avatar
Madroxtheninja
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Unread post

*yawn* people still whining about old news..
alrighty then lets get back to it I guess lol


Madrox

Officer of <BH> the bane of glow bags on many servers
User avatar
guitarsmasher
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:51 pm

Unread post

keylorn wrote:
guitarsmasher wrote:Is your name odipeo? I was quoting somebody else keylorn. Trust me you'd know if I was addressing you.
I don't give a fuck who you were quoting. I was addressing you.
Ok tough guy.


User avatar
guitarsmasher
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:51 pm

Unread post

Madroxtheninja wrote:*yawn* people still whining about old news..
alrighty then lets get back to it I guess lol
I just wanted to get some tears from Keylorn...looks like it worked.


davej30
Scumbag
<font color=#FFFF20>Scumbag</font>
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Unread post

odipeo wrote:Hey I was not really complaining just showing this guy exploiting to beat 2 BH that are not even master yet. The pets are like lvl 30 you regen more then they do damage. I just figured if you were in combat maybe you would not take the bitch way out. I was wrong... Then after you hard logged no one could attack you and you ran to the cantina. Still in combat but able to be inside because of the hardlog. I am always down for PVP any imp knows that already. Being new to the server just wondering if this is an everyday thing in pvp. If this is "fair play" then so be it. I will just cheat as well.
OK ive read through this.
Firstly welcome to Bounty hunting on awakening,and well done for giving it a go!
The "Official" stance currently is that logging in water is ok.
However our ex staff member that made that comment forgot human nature and the personality of some jedi.
These jedi took it upon themselves to log in combat in water and then to logout in combat out of water.
Most notable jedi that do this are Sith guild members usually full template as its an ego issue.
Not a whole bunch you can do about this,my options where this;

1.Bring a big team to the party to outdps the ridiculously quick logout timer.

This results in the usual BS of you got no skills,you cant hunt solo etc blah blah, im a jedi please let me own the entire server,its my right to do so
#AlphaClassProblems
#JediSenseOfEntitlement

2.Make a name and shame thread http://swgawakening.com/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=7923
This doesn't help much either but it raises a few laughs,still what it will do is confirm Keylorn tells porkie pies (lots) and Madrox fully admits to deep sea diving.

My final piece of advice to you is this,
You are the villain of the server and the mindset of most jedi are that they do not exploit and you are A ruining there game experience or B exploiting yourself.
Good luck and successful hunting.
/TipHat
Last edited by davej30 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.


Terrance - BH <BH>
Ursa - Stacker
User avatar
Madroxtheninja
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Unread post

I'm mutha fucking jacques cousteau in this bitch

*for those like Keylorn with limited reading abilities, he is a world renowned explorer most notably for deep sea expeditions


Madrox

Officer of <BH> the bane of glow bags on many servers
User avatar
Georgith1770
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:10 pm

Unread post

He is dead, right?
LOL


Alec <SITH>
keylorn
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:27 am

Unread post

guitarsmasher wrote:
keylorn wrote:
guitarsmasher wrote:Is your name odipeo? I was quoting somebody else keylorn. Trust me you'd know if I was addressing you.
I don't give a fuck who you were quoting. I was addressing you.
Ok tough guy.
Sorry, I didn't make it obvious that I was mocking your condescending tone. I'm really not that angry.

Moving along from this thread though. Today I learned logging out in combat seems to be okay now? Another great step for Awakening PVP.


keylorn
(Dark Jedi Knight)
User avatar
Madroxtheninja
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Unread post

Georgith1770 wrote:He is dead, right?
LOL
Yeaaaaa but the swg version is alive and well lol


Madrox

Officer of <BH> the bane of glow bags on many servers
davej30
Scumbag
<font color=#FFFF20>Scumbag</font>
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Unread post

keylorn wrote:. Today I learned logging out in combat seems to be okay now? Another great step for Awakening PVP.
If it wasn't ok why did you used to do it so much?
Just because you did it in the past and MAY no longer do it doesn't make the fact that you did it go away!
I thought we had this talk about about your memory loss before :P

You're a combat logger,deep down you know this,you my friend are mostly to blame for its spread across the server.
Clean your own mess up and the damage you have done,then you can be whiter then white.
The only PVP you're going to get on this server is jedi wars,that's on you...Another great step backwards.


Terrance - BH <BH>
Ursa - Stacker
keylorn
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:27 am

Unread post

davej30 wrote:
keylorn wrote:. Today I learned logging out in combat seems to be okay now? Another great step for Awakening PVP.
If it wasn't ok why did you used to do it so much?
Just because you did it in the past and MAY no longer do it doesn't make the fact that you did it go away!
I thought we had this talk about about your memory loss before :P

You're a combat logger,deep down you know this,you my friend are mostly to blame for its spread across the server.
Clean your own mess up and the damage you have done,then you can be whiter then white.
The only PVP you're going to get on this server is jedi wars,that's on you...Another great step backwards.
I know you are trolling because you think it bothers me but just for shits and giggles I'll bite and remind you that I have logged out in the water exactly 2 times, and not in combat. I'll even give you the benefit of the doubt and say 3, just incase there could be a time I'm forgetting, but I'm pretty sure it was only done those two times when I was grinding xp to change my template a couple months ago.

You have never seen me log out in combat because it has never happened, and if you say that you have then you are a liar.


keylorn
(Dark Jedi Knight)
User avatar
Drakathos
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 835
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:03 pm
Location: Finland

Unread post



Dunka - Jebi punching bag
Teppo - Master Armorsmith
Zing - CM/Rifleman

Vendors:
Naboo Avalon Prime
Teppo's Elite Armor: /waypoint naboo 7437 -6642

Guild Leader of LORE (Legion of Rebel Exiles) / Mayor of Avalon Prime.
User avatar
Madroxtheninja
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Unread post

I can't see anything dunka


Madrox

Officer of <BH> the bane of glow bags on many servers
User avatar
Drakathos
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 835
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:03 pm
Location: Finland

Unread post

Madroxtheninja wrote:I can't see anything dunka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v1Y-7EGe7Q


Dunka - Jebi punching bag
Teppo - Master Armorsmith
Zing - CM/Rifleman

Vendors:
Naboo Avalon Prime
Teppo's Elite Armor: /waypoint naboo 7437 -6642

Guild Leader of LORE (Legion of Rebel Exiles) / Mayor of Avalon Prime.
User avatar
guitarsmasher
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:51 pm

Unread post

I don't give a fuck who you were quoting. I was addressing you.[/quote]

Ok tough guy.[/quote]

Sorry, I didn't make it obvious that I was mocking your condescending tone. I'm really not that angry.

Moving along from this thread though. Today I learned logging out in combat seems to be okay now? Another great step for Awakening PVP.[/quote]

Dude your like a teenage girl...once sec your mad at me the next your not. Tough guy one second appeasing bitch the next. So which is it? You mad bro?


User avatar
Woolystyle
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Unread post

You all have been recognized as forum pvpers. I remembered a SITH jedi named Phenom who logged in the water when his flash speeder had been blown up. ;D...but who cares finally?


Celt
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:58 pm

Unread post

...


Image
davej30
Scumbag
<font color=#FFFF20>Scumbag</font>
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Unread post

keylorn wrote:You have never seen me log out in combat because it has never happened, and if you say that you have then you are a liar.
Dude! i'm not trolling you i am being factual! this is what you do and you always deny it.
You heave waterlogged in combat so many times,under fire with us with pets you used to do this deliberately in new destiny so much,we pulled the pets out in advance. Because after waiting for us to arrive you would head straight to the beach.

Just to clarify as you have a hard time with this concept its like this;

when you are under fire and taking damage you are in combat,if you logout while this occurs it is combat logging plain and simple

This is what you do,I have a hard time trying to understand why you deny it,i understand why you do it,but not why you lie about it.
davej30 wrote: No, this is how you roll
Notice if you will, this wasn't in water as we cant fastblast in water.
Image
You pretend these things don't happen,so its either memory loss or you allow someoneelse access to your account (a little brother or son maybe?)
Another thing,I have a question.
You are the fastest cloner i've ever seen in this game including live,blink and you might miss your corpse on the ground,do you use a macro to achieve this faster then the speed of light clone?

The only trolling i see here is you,calling out someone who does the exact thing you propagated this server with.
And the result?
Fairly obvious if you ask me,NEW PLAYERS making a thread about it,THIS THREAD this very one we are typing in now.
I'm used to this crass behavior and the bullshit justifications abet not the lies though,But if i was a new player i just wouldn't bother PVPing in any shape or form on awakening.
Its your PVP you are damaging,not my PVP mini game,but you are,as always blind to that fact.


Terrance - BH <BH>
Ursa - Stacker
Celt
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:58 pm

Unread post

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN


Image
keylorn
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:27 am

Unread post

davej30 wrote:You pretend these things don't happen,so its either memory loss or you allow someoneelse access to your account (a little brother or son maybe?).
My little brother is dead, I have no children, and nobody plays on my account. Since you went there, ask Madrox where he got the account with Deathgrind your newest BH guildie on it.

I have never logged out in combat. If I logged out in combat there, I would have died because you would have been with 2-4 other people's worth of DPS. If you weren't, there is no Jedi on the server that would log out to you 1v1. See the fallacy in your logic?

Nice cropped screenshot though. It's manipulated to fit your lies well.


keylorn
(Dark Jedi Knight)