He claimed hes a Knight Destroyer.

Almost anything goes!
Madroxtheninja

Unread post

Woolystyle wrote: special /hi5 to the knight destroyer, who amused us yesterday. You came to gank a jedi knight
Ok I’m curious how is a 1v1 me ganking a Jedi? It turned into a 3v1 with pets very fast but when I engaged kwygon it was 1v1 and he ran, which is cool it happens but explain how 1v1 = a gank

Madrox

Officer of <BH> the bane of glow bags on many servers
davej30
Scumbag
<font color=#FFFF20>Scumbag</font>

Unread post

And i rarely stick up from madrox because we all know what hes like,but he is tough and one guy vs your 1 jedi and two cms lasted a hell of a lot longer then my commando,perhaps even as long as a jedi would in that situation.

I don't see any victories here to crow about apart from madrox lasting an overwhelming assault as long as he did.

Terrance - BH <BH>
Ursa - Stacker
Drakathos

Unread post

More people need to make videos of these events!

here's my latest: https://youtu.be/5cuO4cazJG0

Dunka - Jebi punching bag
Teppo - Master Armorsmith
Zing - CM/Rifleman

Vendors:
Naboo Avalon Prime
Teppo's Elite Armor: /waypoint naboo 7437 -6642

Guild Leader of LORE (Legion of Rebel Exiles) / Mayor of Avalon Prime.
Celt
Force Sensitive
<font color=#BFFFFF>Force Sensitive</font>

Unread post

davej30 wrote:And i rarely stick up from madrox because we all know what hes like,but he is tough and one guy vs your 1 jedi and two cms lasted a hell of a lot longer then my commando,perhaps even as long as a jedi would in that situation.

I don't see any victories here to crow about apart from madrox lasting an overwhelming assault as long as he did.
Agreed, Madrox doesnt really need much in the way of forum backup. He voices his opinion, and people dont like that. The idea that his opinion gets people so riled up I attribute to the fact he isnt easy to kill, and has killed many who have tried. I look at the length of his own personal flame thread and see how deep this has gotten and I have to stand back and applaud.

You are doing something right my man. Otherwise, no one would care. Keep up the good work.

The calvary is coming, rest assured.

epilate

Unread post

davej30 wrote:
Woolystyle wrote:I hope he, and Zarko, appreciated the warm welcome we use to give to imps in Avalon Prime.

A special /hi5 to the knight destroyer, who amused us yesterday. You came to gank a jedi knight and ran like a little girl straight the water, leaving your imp mate alone, before getting killed twice.

You are not so tough actually.

Wooly
Actually I AM that TOUGH wooly,after you jumped me with terminal buffs on the shuttleport i came back faced your 3v1 got killed the same way you did with deathgrind.You really misunderstand the term gank,dont be like the americans with your alternative facts unless you meant you was doing the ganking?
What you forgot to mention was the imperial counterattack i lead with 3 players and smashed your turret and held your city for over three and 1/2 hours.
A good fight and night was had by all,i didnt see you again as you never seem to be around for the counterattack.

Avalon Prime fell that night.......
Facts

Dearkner- Hide and Seek Champ / Track Star
Dudebro- MSwords Stacker
Dudebruh- MPike Stacker
Brodude- Commando
Epicate- Rifles / CM
Epirate- Doctor