New Rebel Guild/City

Find a guild here
MarkyD

Unread post

Hello, I'm Marky. I played for years in 2000's on Kauri. Predominantly I would organize players en masse both in Guilding, City Management and most notably.. PvP Raid Organization.
I'd like to get back into it here on Awakening.. But, admittingly I'll need help this time around. I'm beginning a Mayor/Architect build to start things up, leveling isn't going to be easy alone. Looking for players both new and existing that would like to partake in creating an Elite Rebel PvP Unit. Espionage, black marketing information for base raiding and vulnerability times. Beginning a coalition network of Major Rebellion Player groups in an effort to begin training players on PvP, Base Raiding, and Rebellious Activities..
I was thinking of naming the Guild
Knights of Kauri.. If anyone is interested mail Marky Della

Drakathos

Unread post

Hello,

I want to wish you luck with building a guild and city, it can be tough to start out with. I run a guild Legion of Rebel Exiles [LORE] and we have been around for a long time, we have about 8 active PvP oriented players but there is a serious lack of Imperial overts in the galaxy, maybe the new publish will even things out.

Holler if you need help with anything.

Dunka - Jebi punching bag
Teppo - Master Armorsmith
Zing - CM/Rifleman

Vendors:
Naboo Avalon Prime
Teppo's Elite Armor: /waypoint naboo 7437 -6642

Guild Leader of LORE (Legion of Rebel Exiles) / Mayor of Avalon Prime.
MarkyD

Unread post

I went right to work! Don't have a Guilf yet but barely made it out of the 10 re threshold for the first 24 hours.. Not..going..to lie
But we did it. And I was given your name to mail for Rebellious activity..
I plan to start raiding, getting the name out there. And i hear you guys like taking bases down. Sign me up on your next outing

MarkyD

Unread post

Although on Guild Creation it says The Republic is already taken =( I havent seen any yet