We are looking for good player helpers. They are known as CSis (Community Support Intern).
What does a CSi do? A CSi will help players that are having problems on the forums, in-game, and those having problems getting in-game. CSis will assist in moderating our various communication platforms. They will have access to our test environment and help test new patches and content if they desire. They will also have more input into the direction of the game. This is not a full-time job and we prefer you spend most of your time playing and having fun.
Attributes We Are Looking For:
- Online a lot! (4+ hours a day)
- Awakening Player (at least 3 months experience on Awakening, the more the better!) and in good standings with the player base.
- Kind to others (just a generally nice person)
- Selfless (gives of their time)
- Neutral (or able to flip the switch)
- Honesty and Integrity (this is huge of course)
- Reliable and available (must be ready to do this whole heartedly)
- Must have access to use TeamSpeak/Discord (microphone, speakers, headset, etc.)
Please submit your application to all CSRII, via PM (on the forums).
Application Q&A Template (Please Stick to This):
1) Real name?
3) What is your Discord name (e.g. Cyclone#3976)?
4) Location (Country and Timezone)?
5) How long have you played on Awakening?
6) Did you play SWG during live, SWGEmu, or both?
7) Which server(s) did/do you play on?
8) What was/are your forum handle(s)?
9) What do you think you can bring to the role and the SWG Awakening staff team (previous experience, attributes, etc)?
10) Give me an idea of why I should choose you to be a CSi with Awakening?
11) What is your most fond memory of SWG?
*Individuals in Time Zones outside the US preferred at this time, however don't let this deter you.
Staff openings will be posted here with a complete list of requirements and instructions for applying.