We are looking for another Event Coordinator. They are known as ECs.
What does an EC do? An EC will run an active event schedule filled with both pre-planned and spontaneous live events. Whilst this position is not a full-time job (you are a volunteer), we hope that the successful applicant will be wholly committed to running an active event schedule (with at least two live, pre-planned events per month if not more). The successful applicant will have access to the SWG Awakening Test Server to plan and do test runs of event ideas. This is not a Community Support position, however if the applicant has an interest in this area they may help here, but not to the detriment of their main role and responsibilities.
Attributes We Are Looking For:
- Online a lot! (4+ hours a day)
- Awakening Player (at least 3 months experience on Awakening, the more the better!) and in good standings with the player base.
- Creative (able to develop unique event ideas)
- Problem solver (good at testing with a system to make event ideas work)
- Kind to others (just a generally nice person)
- Selfless (gives of their time)
- Honesty and Integrity (this is huge of course)
- Reliable and available (must be ready to do this whole heartedly)
- Must have access to use TeamSpeak/Discord (microphone, speakers, headset, etc.)
Please submit your application to all CSRII, via PM (on the forums).
Application Q&A Template (Please Stick to This):
1) Real name?
3) What is your Discord name (e.g. Cyclone#3976)?
4) Location (Country and Timezone)?
5) How long have you played on Awakening?
6) Did you play SWG during live, SWGEmu, or both?
7) Which server(s) did/do you play on?
8) What was/are your forum handle(s)?
9) What do you think you can bring to the role and the SWG Awakening staff team (previous experience, attributes, etc)?
10) Give me an idea of why I should choose you to be an EC with Awakening?
11) What is your most fond memory of SWG?
*Please note you will be on a probationary period to begin with. Event Coordinator accounts are heavily monitored and logged for signs of corruption due to the extended permission set they possess.
Staff openings will be posted here with a complete list of requirements and instructions for applying.