What does an ECi do? An ECi will run an active event schedule filled with both pre-planned and spontaneous live events. Whilst this position is not a full-time job (you are a volunteer), we hope that the successful applicant will be wholly committed to running an active event schedule (with at least two live, pre-planned events per month if not more). The successful applicant will have access to the SWG Awakening Test Server to plan and do test runs of event ideas. This is not a Community Support position, however if the applicant has an interest in this area they may help here, but not to the detriment of their main role and responsibilities.
Attributes We Are Looking For:
- Online a lot! (4+ hours a day)
- Awakening Player (at least 3 months active experience on Awakening) and in good standings with the player base.
- Creative (able to develop unique event ideas)
- Good problem solver (good at testing with a system to make event ideas work)
- Positive attitude
- Selfless (gives of their time)
- Honesty and Integrity (this is huge of course)
- Reliable and available (must be ready to do this whole heartedly)
- Must have access to use TeamSpeak/Discord voice chat (microphone, speakers, headset, etc.)
Application Q&A Template (Please Stick to This):
1) What is your real name?
2) What is your age?
3) What is your Discord name (e.g. Cyclone#3976)?
4) What country (and time zone) do you live in? What days and times of the week will you usually be able to dedicate to the position?
5) How long have you actively played on Awakening?
6) Did you play SWG during live, SWGEmu, or both?
7) Which server(s) did/do you play on?
8) What was/are your forum handle(s)?
9) Do you know any Awakening staff members past or present? If you do, how?
10) What do you think you can bring to the role and the SWG Awakening staff team (previous experience, attributes, etc)?
11) Give me an idea of why I should choose you to be a Event Coordinator Intern with Awakening
12) What is your most fond memory of SWG?
*Please note you will be on a probationary period to begin with. Event Coordinator accounts are heavily monitored and logged for signs of corruption due to the extended permission set they possess.
*Based on performance, want, and position vacancies the successful applicant does have a pathway to becoming a fully-fledged Event Coordinator.