Unfortunately just when we thought we had her operational, a further issue was identified. I have decided to bring the server down to limit further issues and cause for disappointment in case we need to re-copy the server database again. If I left it up and we needed to re-copy the database that would result in another server rollback. I will let you know more once we have information to share, hold tight! Incognito and/or Dirge will work to get this issue resolved as soon as they possibly can!
I apologise again for the downtime, I hope you take some solace in knowing this is even less fun for me than it is for you when we need to forcibly bring the server down for extended downtimes.
News, Updates, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1