SWG Awakening is a Pre-CU based Star Wars Galaxies Server powered by SWGEmu. Awakening's goal is to revive Star Wars Galaxies and bring back Pre-CU in all its glory! Awakening has a unique Jedi unlock system, that NO other server incorporates. The goal with this new Jedi system is to bring back some mystery when obtaining Jedi.
To play on Awakening, you will need a copy of the original Star Wars Galaxies client. An Empire Divided, The Total Experience, or The Complete Online Adventures is required. Clients obtained through illegal means are strictly forbidden. Copies of the game are still available at most major online retailers. Please visit How To Connect for a full guide on how to connect to SWG Awakening.
Note: If you register and don't receive an activation email within 15 minutes, please, check your spam folder. If you continue to have problems activating, please send an email to our support team.
- Latest news
Anniversary Lottery Results
The anniversary lottery has now come to completion. The droids have randomly drawn a winner from the pool of entrants. I would like to congratulate the following winner in each tier.
Tier One: 1 CSR Prize Token
Winner: Skwisd Drugul
Tier Two: 2,000,000 (two million) credits
If you are one of the winners, please get in touch with me to collect your prize (via forum or Discord PM).
Views: 1806 • Comments: 0 • Write comments
Hello Players of Awakening,
Another year has passed us by, Awakening is officially 6 years old (on November 8th) and it’s safe to say this has been a rather hard year for most of us around the world. We, as a community, have been able to endure a global pandemic, and provide our players with an escape from the craziness that is 2020. Thanks to our vibrant community for being so welcoming and inclusive of new and returning players, you make Awakening truly special. A special thank you to those of you who have been able to donate to Awakening in the past or at present, your kindness is much appreciated by all of us on the staff team!
To celebrate the 6 years we have been adventuring through our very own Star Wars Galaxies with all of you, we will be having the usual weekend long event (Restart on the 6th – Restart on the 9th). The event will include a commemorative set of paintings, XP bonus and a badge for your toons. In addition to this, we will also be running a couple of tiers of lottery (they will be drawn a week after being initiated).
This is how the weekend’s celebrations will work:
- Two random paintings from the commemorative collection will be awarded to the first toon on your account to login after the scheduled server restart on the 6th of November (this mechanism will be on until the next server restart).
- A special commemorative badge will be awarded to each toon logged in between the usual scheduled restarts on the 6th and 9th.
- All experience gained will be doubled (from the base rate of 1x or 100%) for the period between scheduled restarts, this means that the experience gains will be increased from their current level of 200% (base, plus a temporary increase due to COVID), to 3x or 300% of the base value.
- Two lotteries will be initiated at some stage over the weekend, and be drawn in one week’s time from the start date. A staff member will announce when they are placed and their location.
- Tier One: 1 CSR Prize Token.
- Tier Two: 2,000,000 (two million) credits
- Depending on availability of staff, there may also be scattered spontaneous live events across the weekend.
To be eligible to get the anniversary rewards you will need to restart all Awakening clients and the launcher if you have either open, after the November 6th restart. This is so the updated ‘fhemu4.tre’ file downloads to your Awakening install.
The rest of the staff team and myself would like to thank everyone again for their contributions to this community, whether that be as a player, or a member of staff, past and present. Without you, it would not have been possible for us to have made it to 6 years of continuous operation. We look forward to seeing all the amazing things that happen in our Star Wars Galaxies in the future, and we hope to see you with us for many years to come!
Views: 2527 • Comments: 3 • Write comments
Hi all, with the imminent release of The Mandalorian season 2, please do not talk about spoilers openly on any of our services (forums, game, Discord, etc). The only place that discussion of the episodes will be allowed, for the first two weeks after the release of any episode is in #mandalorian-spoilers on Discord (flagged as NSFW temporarily). Posting about the episodes is also allowed on the forums but must be contained within a topic that is very clearly marked with "SPOILERS" in the title. This is to allow everyone a decent chance to watch each episode as it is released without having aspects of it spoiled for them, thank you for your understanding.
Views: 2638 • Comments: 0 • Write comments
Hello valued community member,
We have pushed out a long overdue major update to our main Rules and Policies listing, which is posted on the forums and is publically accessible. To most of you this won't effect the way you currently conduct yourself on any of our platforms and services in the slightest. However, it is very important that you take the time to read through the update and familiarise yourself with the rules and policies as they currently stand after the update. Ignorance is not an excuse with regards to not having followed them if you are caught in breach of any aspect of them.
As with all things new, the update may undergo further revisions in the following days and weeks. This will mostly be to correct any typos, grammar or bad wording that is identified (if any is identified at all).
If you have any questions or concerns please open a ticket or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (expect slower response times via the email)
Rules and Policies post:
Thanks for choosing SWG Awakening as your SWG Pre-CU home! We hope to have you with us for many years to come.
~ SWG Awakening Staff
Views: 2580 • Comments: 0 • Write comments
A new launcher version has been released, this will automatically download next time you reopen it. This release is a non-critical feature update and bug fix release. See notes below.
- [Changed] MD5 verification now uses toLowerCase() on the MD5s within the master MD5 list - Prevents redownload of files if the MD5 has been entered with capital letters
- [Added] Launcher sounds for button and hyperlink hover/click
- [Cleanup] Tidied up out of place var
- [Fixed] Line indentations in package.json
- [Fixed] MD5 for space_load_pvp.dds in required.json
- [Removed] Audio from repo
Views: 2815 • Comments: 0 • Write comments
- Live Status
- Test Status